Pets

Are there any laws against animals having sex in public?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2014 12:27 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes

Are there any laws against animals having sex in public?

If your pet cat/dog/monkey/cheetah decides to go at it with another fellow pet owner's cat/dog/monkey/cheetah in a public park and the authorities take notice of it.

Will the owners be charged with indecent exposure? How does it work?
22 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2008
1682 posts
1580 upvotes
Etobicoke
I guess that is how you get 7086 posts....what kind of question is that????? No why would it be indecent?
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I doubt it, but that does bring up the question of why it's OK for animals, but not for people?

Either way, they're just following the instincts and drives that evolution and/or God gave them.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2010
6112 posts
660 upvotes
SW Ontario
ronin1701 wrote: I doubt it, but that does bring up the question of why it's OK for animals, but not for people?

Either way, they're just following the instincts and drives that evolution and/or God gave them.
Because you can't ask them to stop. If they don't listen you can't arrest them. Even if you did they would never know why they were arrested anyways.

This could be a funny new tv show.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1823 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
redgrandam wrote: Because you can't ask them to stop. If they don't listen you can't arrest them. Even if you did they would never know why they were arrested anyways.

This could be a funny new tv show.
same things could be said for some people I know.
Mar 3, 2008
471 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote: If your pet cat/dog/monkey/cheetah decides to go at it with another fellow pet owner's cat/dog/monkey/cheetah in a public park and the authorities take notice of it.

Will the owners be charged with indecent exposure? How does it work?
I think it should be, it's disgusting. They should do it on the Jerry Springer show. That would be permitted. That's how life works.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
2747 posts
155 upvotes
Peterborough
Its probably okay as long as no money changes hands.
Deal Guru
May 25, 2011
10105 posts
14411 upvotes
ronin1701 wrote: I doubt it, but that does bring up the question of why it's OK for animals, but not for people?

It was OK for people until the unfortunate Apple incident.
After that it all became tainted with sin and shame.
In hindsight the Apple Tree really should have been planted outside of the garden.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4114 posts
299 upvotes
New Westminster
don't know why i am even posting here but what the hell. i think if you have say a dog on a leash and your letting it have sex in public you probably could get charged for something but otherwise the only laws i could see would be not having your dog on a leash. not sure about cats or other animals but i would think it is a control issue - if you have control of the animal and allow it then probably yes.
I know though that some principalities have different laws and some pretty strange when it comes to animals and also sex. Some laws are still on the books at least in the states about private sex acts between consenting adults most concerning sodomy and even adultery- no animals involved.
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1775 posts
823 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
It's bad enough when animals do it out in public with each other, but I was visiting my nephew and his young family when their dog started romancing a pillow. I'll never sleep there again.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26211 posts
39763 upvotes
Toronto
eager beaver wrote: It's bad enough when animals do it out in public with each other, but I was visiting my nephew and his young family when their dog started romancing a pillow. I'll never sleep there again.
Female dogs do it too. It is often a dominance rather than sexual thing. Clip below is my female dog Woody going at it

Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2007
1121 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: It's called Jersey Shore.
lmaooo
Stumbled upon RFD by mistake, best mistake of my internet life i must say...... :D
Banned
Nov 25, 2013
187 posts
8 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
Oh...so you are saying humans (we are animals) can do IT in public as long as money is not offered?

Where does "sex" beging and stop...is making out i.e. fondling, grabbing, riding considered sex?
wiggy wrote: Its probably okay as long as no money changes hands.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3870 upvotes
Nowhere
Let's arrest all the animals having sex in public. What about bugs? I tend to see more bugs doing it. Let's arrest them, too. We have to stop this indecency.
Dec 5, 2013
13 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
I've never think about this too~ ha ha ha
But funny~
Nov 24, 2007
206 posts
23 upvotes
Kaon
I don't know where it came from that other animals can do it in public and yet it's frowned upon and iilegal for humans to do it when we are animal species ourselves doing what instincts god gave us. It's ridicious, hiding our bodies, hiding away from our natural givings. I find that disgusting. Though I'd never do it, I don't see an issue with others doing it. There is a serious problem with society today in trying to separate ourselves from the animal kingdom. If they made a law about animals not being allowed to do what they naturally do, that is a laughable idea actually.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)