Home & Garden

is there anything to keep my room from getting dusty?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2007 11:13 pm
Tags:
None
May 25, 2006
513 posts
1 upvote

is there anything to keep my room from getting dusty?

i dont know why my room is always dusty, the minute i clean my desk, theres dust on my desk after 5 minutes...

is there anything i can use to keep dust out of my room?
8 replies
Dec 15, 2003
649 posts
Vancouver
gimz wrote:
Sep 13th, 2007 1:29 pm
i dont know why my room is always dusty, the minute i clean my desk, theres dust on my desk after 5 minutes...

shave your head, remove your skin, and keep your animals out of your room.
Nov 14, 2006
325 posts
24 upvotes
gimz wrote:
Sep 13th, 2007 1:29 pm

Do you live in an area with construction going on? If so, sounds like the problems my buddy had. He installed an ERV system with heppa filter to filter the air coming into the house while keeping it the same temperature.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
79 upvotes
Georgetown
butter wrote:
Sep 13th, 2007 1:50 pm
Do you live in an area with construction going on? If so, sounds like the problems my buddy had. He installed an ERV system with heppa filter to filter the air coming into the house while keeping it the same temperature.
It's that's not an option (not your house), put a filter into your vent, it will help a little.

See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Aug 11, 2003
434 posts
7 upvotes
This would depend on your situation.

It is possible that duct work in your house is full fo dirt and debris from the original house construction.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
4150 posts
268 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
Do you live in downtown Hamilton? Get used to it.
-
Alarms, Cameras, Vacuums, GDOs, TVs, Home Automation and other electronics. This is what I do. phand.ca
[OP]
May 25, 2006
513 posts
1 upvote
its i just moved in to this house, and they had a contrustion in my room before i moved in, so now i need a way to keep my room air clean..
× < >