Fashion & Apparel

Are there better sites/stores than clearly contacts?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 12:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1925 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto

Are there better sites/stores than clearly contacts?

I don't know why but my thread was instantly deleted in shopping discussion without warning or notice in that sub forum so I guess I'll post it here.

Right now I got their BOGO deal and ended up with $100 a pair with everything included. However I've noticed over the years their prices rose and their selection of good brands has severely dropped.
It's not that I care about the label as much as I want a unique and interesting pair. For men anyways, it's pretty bad now with what appears to be a few in house names taking up the majority of their stock.

Are there better places to get glasses?
That's not a knife!
3 replies
Dec 28, 2012
262 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Assuming you live in the GTA, you can go to Pacific Mall and there are lots of places there (some of them sell fake brands). Or you can always go to LensCrafters.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6092 posts
659 upvotes
T dot 6
Alexyan351 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 12:01 pm
Assuming you live in the GTA, you can go to Pacific Mall and there are lots of places there (some of them sell fake brands). Or you can always go to LensCrafters.
Lenscrafters is crap as is all the Luxottica owned optical stores (Sears Optical, Pearle Vision, etc).

I use to love clearly contacts but since Essilor took over they are garbage also.

I say try Costco if you have a membership.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck