Cell Phones

Is there such a thing as a Pay-As-You-Go Data Plan that is not weekly or daily?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2014 12:33 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
20807 posts
6623 upvotes
London
1clacker wrote: I hate to wake up a very old thread but, I am looking for something similar. Has things changed in the past 3 years?

thanks
See the tbaytel thread. $100/yr for 20gb data
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2013
5047 posts
638 upvotes
NORTH YORK
shyhermit wrote: Is there such a plan for data (3G or otherwise), for Rogers or Telus, that is Pay-As-You-Go but has an expiration period of months to one-year (much like the Pay-As-You-Go voice)? I am looking for a plan that cares only the total data amount I use but has little or no restriction of when that amount needs to be consumed by.
http://www.tbaytel.net/personal/mobilit ... ationplans

I think that is the only one in Ontario for PAYG data. There are a lot of talk in this forum and hofo that it be available even to GTA clients. But YMMV

Good luck

Revised later: Oh i69norm brought it up already while I was looking. The $100/yr for 20gb data deal may be gone too (?)
Daniel

Fido $0 3Gb LTE + overage plan until Feb 2019
Oct 23, 2013
24 posts
15 upvotes
For Koodo data boosters to not expire, you need to maintain a $15 per month prepaid text only minimum plan. Forget to renew your prepaid $15 text plan and any boosters you have will disappear. Koodo data boosters will not expire (as long as you keep paying $15 per month) but can be very expensive based on what you use... $30 per GB....ouch!

If data is the primary goal (not voice and text), tbaytel is the way to go.. $100 per year for 20GB.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)