• Oct 26th, 2017 11:35 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40920 posts
9843 upvotes

[theshoppingchannel] MaxiClimber Exerciser Bundle $160 + shipping

Deal Link:
SHIP150 will NOT apply to the order. "Ship150" is for free shipping for orders that are $150 before taxes and shipping. The order must also weigh under 20 pounds.

Please don't flame me as this is my first post about an exercise/cardio equipment. :) There's also a 3% cash back on e b ates for those who like to save a little bit more.

Pretty good reviews on amazon.com:
https://www.amazon.com/Maxi-Climber-MXC ... axiClimber

Product link:
https://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Fitn ... 0&Pwr=true

You've set your fitness goal, now achieve it with MaxiClimber! This bundle includes everything you need—an Exerciser, CD, nutritional guide, Maxi diet and exercise plan—to blast calories and sculpt your body. You don't need to spend hours at the gym on a variety of different machines to get in shape; this machine targets key areas including the lower and upper body and the core all at once, allowing you to get an optimum workout in a fraction of the time! Another bonus? You can enjoy working out in the comfort of your own home, minimizing your chances of coming in contact with germs lingering on public gym machines.

Easy, safe and efficient, the MaxiClimber Exerciser maximizes your workouts, so you break a sweat each time! It uses your own body weight, and it can have you burning up to 500 calories in just one hour, compared to a treadmill (250 calories) or a bike (330 calories) in the same amount of time. Make exercising part of your healthy lifestyle, and enjoy lasting results with the MaxiClimber Exerciser!

• Burn more calories than using a stationary bike or treadmill
• Isometric non-stick grips
• Adjustable height
• Personal workout timer
• Compact folding design for easy storage
• Nutritional guide includes 25 healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Maxi-Challenge Interval Training CD includes 12 different interval tracks for all fitness levels, from beginner to master
• Easy to assemble and use
• Made of durable cold-rolled steel
• Lightweight; weights 34 lbs
• Size when fully extended: 22"W x 36"D x 79"H
• Made in China

Includes:
• MaxiClimber Exerciser
• Maxi-Challenge Interval Training CD
• Nutritional Guide
• Maxi Diet & Exercise Plan
• Instructional Manual

Warranty Information:
This item comes with a 1-year warranty through the manufacturer.
Last edited by alanbrenton on Oct 25th, 2017 9:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
8 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40920 posts
9843 upvotes
I signed up three days ago using the gmail dot trick but so far no 20% promo code has arrived. Only one code is allowed and 20% beats free ship only by $7-10.
Sep 14, 2010
884 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
this one isnt too bad but it feels un-sturdy when you are working it out. best to have padding on the ground and put on your headphones lol
It will feel weird at first since you can't get the rhythm but this machines is not easy lol for first timers..
Good work out nonetheless
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1254 posts
332 upvotes
London
TSC Stores is not The Shopping Channel.
The wrong tag was used.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40920 posts
9843 upvotes
arisk wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 7:41 pm
TSC Stores is not The Shopping Channel.
The wrong tag was used.
It is. Google it.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40920 posts
9843 upvotes
jamex wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 8:36 pm
Actually he's right. TSC Stores is a hardware chain. http://www.tscstores.com
Okay. Will take out the tag.

Today's Shopping Choice, TSC.ca, formally known as The Shopping Channel is a Canadian English language home shopping television channel owned by Rogers Media. Wikipedia
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
19188 posts
121797 upvotes
GTA
Yeah, the weight of this thing doesn't seem like much considering you are climbing on it, so hope it is sturdy enough. On the plus side, much easier to move it around if you want to put it away or if selling it.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
40920 posts
9843 upvotes
Please hold off on purchasing one and sign up for the newsletter. I signed up for the newsletter a few days ago and it's confirmed on retai lme.not and barga inmoose that it takes 6 days to receive the 20% off coupon code.

I will definitely purchase one if I do get my hands on a 20% code since s/h is not waived with the 150SHIP coupon code.