Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
thesource

$600 - Hisense H6607 55" 4K LED Smart TV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2017 3:45 am
3 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Saw this earlier this week, and nearly bought the thing, just need to contact the store and see if I can return it there, as it is a 55" and their site says anything OVER 55" cannot be returned in store and customer is responsible for return shipping... even though I can ship it to the store for free pickup.

As well, if you have the EPP etc either through your employer or membership etc, you can save another 5% and get it for $569. Also, there was a code I think for 5% off that anyone could use.

Also, I think in one of the Costco threads here, it was discussed, it is HDR compatible, not true HDR. I am still learning about all this stuff and from their spec sheets, on the Hisense site, it says HDR compatible. Not HDR 10, etc.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 20, 2011
308 posts
233 upvotes
NORTH YORK
jackass_ca wrote: Saw this earlier this week, and nearly bought the thing, just need to contact the store and see if I can return it there, as it is a 55" and their site says anything OVER 55" cannot be returned in store and customer is responsible for return shipping... even though I can ship it to the store for free pickup.

As well, if you have the EPP etc either through your employer or membership etc, you can save another 5% and get it for $569. Also, there was a code I think for 5% off that anyone could use.

Also, I think in one of the Costco threads here, it was discussed, it is HDR compatible, not true HDR. I am still learning about all this stuff and from their spec sheets, on the Hisense site, it says HDR compatible. Not HDR 10, etc.
oh shoot. i wasnt aware of their return policy. weird. Its ok cause The Brick and Visions also carry the model.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
awsometruth wrote: oh shoot. i wasnt aware of their return policy. weird. Its ok cause The Brick and Visions also carry the model.
Looks like my local Source, has it in store, so I guess returning it to store is fine too.
Costco has the R6107 in the 55", and you can get the Costco warranty for $60, it's $699 shipped though.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.