Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[thesource.ca] Apple iPod Nano 7th Gen 16GB - $129.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2014 4:58 pm
Tags:
None
11 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
Its $99 @ thesource if u want it that bad..!!
$52.xx all in..
May 17, 2005
558 posts
100 upvotes
They had them for $99 a few days ago, but "damaged box" ones. I cancelled my order after some bad experiences with The Source open box items.
Oct 20, 2014
325 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto, ON
fratello25 wrote: They had them for $99 a few days ago, but "damaged box" ones. I cancelled my order after some bad experiences with The Source open box items.
I received an open box item from the source a couple days ago (a camcorder) but its in almost pristine condition and I did some extensive testing just to make sure everything was ok with it (which it was).

In other words, if the ipod ever goes on sale really cheap and its open box just make sure its working fine as soon as you get it so you don't get screwed by their return policy
May 17, 2005
558 posts
100 upvotes
I think it's very much a luck of the draw thing. The dvd player I got was all scratched up and wouldn't turn on. If that's open box to the source, I didn't want to find out what they considered damaged box.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2012
1172 posts
203 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
should i buy this for 129? or i might get a better deal in next few days time?
Aug 30, 2001
425 posts
191 upvotes
fratello25 wrote: I think it's very much a luck of the draw thing. The dvd player I got was all scratched up and wouldn't turn on. If that's open box to the source, I didn't want to find out what they considered damaged box.
open-box is a returned item vs damaged box is supposed to be a new item with a ... damaged box. But like you said, it really comes come down to some luck: bought a damaged box item which was clearly a returned item
(didn't return it because the price was really good and the item was in perfect condition, still kind of bit bummed by the dishonesty....)
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes
furballz wrote: open-box is a returned item vs damaged box is supposed to be a new item with a ... damaged box. But like you said, it really comes come down to some luck: bought a damaged box item which was clearly a returned item
(didn't return it because the price was really good and the item was in perfect condition, still kind of bit bummed by the dishonesty....)
Same thing happened to me. I made the sales clerk indicate on receipt it was open box vs. damaged box. Kept item as it appeared to be unused and price was great.
Nov 28, 2010
979 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
openbox.ca has nano for $99.99
I had positive experience with those guys.
Jun 6, 2007
167 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
The nano is on for $124.99 right now at The Source. I went online, picked the colour I wanted... and free shipping. Better than beating the crowds at the malls right now.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)