Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TheSource.ca

PS4 Dual shock all colors $40.49 with PSP

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2018 8:58 am
Jan 15, 2013
349 posts
29 upvotes
Oakville
Jimbo67 wrote: You said thesource.ca is out of red, my link shows it still available for me.
Hmm weird

updated: i made the wrong assumption ... I clicked under "select an item" and shown a few colour options left which I thought that is all that left to pick from
Last edited by toshibaaa on Dec 27th, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1482 posts
824 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
Wish these weren't so expensive. Left analog on my PS4 pro controller has a drift and moves forward if you tap L2 which I can't seem to fix. Even $50 seems a bit much.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
DPyro wrote: Wish these weren't so expensive. Left analog on my PS4 pro controller has a drift and moves forward if you tap L2 which I can't seem to fix. Even $50 seems a bit much.
Blow in and around the stick or better yet take apart the controller and give it a good clean. Just make sure you know what you're doing because the springs on the triggers can be tricky.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1482 posts
824 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
I've already thoroughly cleaned it and even took the rubber buttons off the L1 L2 and still bugged.
Dec 26, 2010
630 posts
168 upvotes
SW Ontario
screenshot.jpg
I dont seem to get PSP discount to work. Signed up but yet price only goes to $67.49
Without it is $75 for me
Any tips?