Expired Hot Deals

[The Source] TheSource:Rocksmith game ps3 $19.99+second update. Mortal Kombat Komplete $9.96 360

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2013 5:49 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1049 posts
483 upvotes
TORONTO
Hiitsdj wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 9:13 am
Apparently yonge and bloor doesn't have games this cheap.. Just went in
There's over 100 cheap clearanced games that have been posted in the past did you check for them?
Don't always go by the sticker price and don;t listen to the csr's, make a list and look through the games.
I went to the Eaton Center last month during another sale and the csr said" Some guy just bought 15 games there's none left" but there was 7 he didn't know about.
Deal Hunter :)
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
276 upvotes
TORONTO
Haha yeah. Checked out the college location. The csr's got most of them yesterday. Only a couple in stock and not ones I wanted. Won't even bother checking Eaton center.

Should have went yesterday :p
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1049 posts
483 upvotes
TORONTO
Hiitsdj wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 9:30 am
Haha yeah. Checked out the college location. The csr's got most of them yesterday. Only a couple in stock and not ones I wanted. Won't even bother checking Eaton center.

Should have went yesterday :p
Yeah I bet a few csr's are reading this now too,lol.
Deal Hunter :)
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
276 upvotes
TORONTO
1dvdswapper wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 9:36 am
Yeah I bet a few csr's are reading this now too,lol.
Stupid auto correct :p I lied. I checked out Eaton center. They're all gone. Lol. Ah well
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
1dvdswapper wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 9:05 am

Need for Speed:The Run ps3 .96

just got texted from my brother.
HOT!

lmao okay I think I have enough to make a special trip worthwhile, I know atleast half my list is there for sure guess i'll cross my fingers for the others. Looking at like $10 in total for some decent enough stuff :D

But at this rate is there any chance some more will pop up today? Might be better to wait.. @_@ but then they might be gone.. but.. but..! MMMMM!

Alright no more coffee.
Nov 4, 2010
175 posts
316 upvotes
Thanks for all the great work dvdSwapper. I've made the search program accessible at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/89rpka4xfk6mp6m/WhyI_1f6XB if anyone wants to try it out. It's only for Windows, and it's not exactly perfect, but it does the job. There are full instructions in a readme in the rar file. I'm also working on a full scan of the sku's, but it will take a few hours. I'll pass along my findings when they're available.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
610 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Abaddon wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 9:58 am
Thanks for all the great work dvdSwapper. I've made the search program accessible at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/89rpka4xfk6mp6m/WhyI_1f6XB if anyone wants to try it out. It's only for Windows, and it's not exactly perfect, but it does the job. There are full instructions in a readme in the rar file. I'm also working on a full scan of the sku's, but it will take a few hours. I'll pass along my findings when they're available.
Excellent I was just asking dvdswap about it.

I'll try it out tonight or tomorrow for you (or now if it's easy enough to figure out in a short time), even with bugs the ammount of googling for deals i've been doing lately should make this prog more than worthwhile for me :)

Edit: Wow really easy to use program! Small size and simple, just the way it should be. The only thing it needs is a stop/pause button (might have I only tried it for a few minutes, it really is that quick to understand though).

Awesome job Abaddon!

Recommend trying it out if anyone is a source clearance addict like me lol. Speaking of which.. going there now haha.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Abaddon wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 9:58 am
Thanks Abaddon for the program.
Money = evil
Nov 4, 2010
175 posts
316 upvotes
x2plyx wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 10:03 am
Excellent I was just asking dvdswap about it.

I'll try it out tonight or tomorrow for you (or now if it's easy enough to figure out in a short time), even with bugs the ammount of googling for deals i've been doing lately should make this prog more than worthwhile for me :)

Edit: Wow really easy to use program! Small size and simple, just the way it should be. The only thing it needs is a stop/pause button (might have I only tried it for a few minutes, it really is that quick to understand though).

Awesome job Abaddon!

Recommend trying it out if anyone is a source clearance addict like me lol. Speaking of which.. going there now haha.
Thanks for the kind words. I agree, I really should put in a pause function, I just haven't bothered yet. Maybe I'll make a version 2 someday.
Feb 25, 2011
323 posts
121 upvotes
Did you guys notice that the Playstation Move Heroes game doesn't say Clearance on the page?

Might be worth noticing.

Bestbuy currently sells it for $14.99. 10% of the difference is $1.40.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
10489 posts
1875 upvotes
Montreal
tao2001 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 10:32 am
Did you guys notice that the Playstation Move Heroes game doesn't say Clearance on the page?
that's because it was an online deal this morning, which incidentally I fully expect to get canceled on me lol
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2634 posts
1279 upvotes
Montreal
tao2001 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 10:32 am
Aren't the games ending with .96 means it's clearance? It's some sort of code, like games ending with .95 at FutureShop.
Feb 25, 2011
323 posts
121 upvotes
bgallagher wrote:
Dec 19th, 2012 11:01 am
Aren't the games ending with .96 means it's clearance? It's some sort of code, like games ending with .95 at FutureShop.
But it doesn't say clearance on the ad, meaning you can pm with many stores that have rules against clearance items.
× < >