None
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25655 posts
5834 upvotes
GTHA
thechampion116 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 10:46 am
Enjoyed the trailers. This is the potential superhero sleeper hit unfortunately it comes out near Justice League. Everyone is sleeping on this one.

Based on what we've seen, I am expecting Wonder Woman to be a great movie and Justice League. I think Guardians will be great. Spiderman should be good and Thor no one has any idea at this point.

Heard some complaining about the Guardians of the Galaxy vibe but I think its appropriate when the movie is occurring in space and in the same universe. It's about consistency and keeping those things together.
Gunz13 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 11:23 am
Asgardians Of The Galaxy
uber_shnitz wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 11:26 am
I don't mind the Guardians of the Galaxy vibe, as champion said, it lives in the same universe and now that the story has gone into "space", that's the tone the MCU uses for it.
Youff1 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 6:01 pm
Funny, I got more of a Flash Gordon vibe than a Guardians vibe. Maybe I'm showing my age Winking Face.
in a recent interview with Heroic Hollywood, Marvel’s own Kevin Feige teased that Ragnarok is going to be less like Guardians than some fans may think going into it:

“Well, I think I would say it’s, and as people see more of Ragnarok, it’s a Taika tone more than a Guardians tone. He’s really adding a very unique point of view to it, but certainly the success of Guardians just boosted our confidence to continue to go in new, fun, weird directions.”
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1806 posts
211 upvotes
In another world
Youff1 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2017 6:01 pm
Funny, I got more of a Flash Gordon vibe than a Guardians vibe. Maybe I'm showing my age Winking Face.
Yup, thought of that too.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25655 posts
5834 upvotes
GTHA
International teaser trailer with less humour...

Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
13897 posts
865 upvotes
Does hulk seem like he looks different to anyone else? Maybe unfinished CGI?
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1168 posts
161 upvotes
Ojam wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2017 9:45 pm
Does hulk seem like he looks different to anyone else? Maybe unfinished CGI?
He's rocking a new hair cut.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Sep 30, 2001
26295 posts
5381 upvotes
Toronto
Looks awesome!
Don't talk about it, be about it
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1194 posts
333 upvotes
geez did the people who penned Guardians of the Galaxy write the script for this one? It's the humor that I wasn't expecting.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10053 posts
634 upvotes
Mississauga
badOne wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 3:08 am
geez did the people who penned Guardians of the Galaxy write the script for this one? It's the humor that I wasn't expecting.
A welcome change IMO. The previous Thor movies were serviceable but pretty dull. No rewatch value.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16235 posts
1047 upvotes
Woodbridge
Never cared for Thor until the Avengers.

I still can't get myself to watch the first two but this only got my attention because the end credits of Dr. Strange and the Hulk in the trailer.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10528 posts
569 upvotes
Scarborough
The director has made one of the best comedies of the last two decades.

Watch his work in What We Do In the Shadows.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
4421 posts
726 upvotes
Nice.

Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
7932 posts
777 upvotes
Ottawa
I know it's his character, but it feels a bit odd seeing this trailer and then...spoiler ahead...

----

Seeing Loki seemingly betray the Avengers to Thanos in the leaked Infinity War trailer.
thechampion116 wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 11:25 am
The director has made one of the best comedies of the last two decades.

Watch his work in What We Do In the Shadows.
What We Do was amazing! I still crack up thinking about some lines in that movie!
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10528 posts
569 upvotes
Scarborough
uber_shnitz wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 12:13 pm
I know it's his character, but it feels a bit odd seeing this trailer and then...spoiler ahead...

----

Seeing Loki seemingly betray the Avengers to Thanos in the leaked Infinity War trailer.

What We Do was amazing! I still crack up thinking about some lines in that movie!
We simply don't know what Loki is doing. Maybe he is making a trade for his survival or Ebony Maw who has the power of persuasion tricks him. Loki is on the poster, so he must be part of the team at some point.