• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2017 1:02 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 5, 2017
126 posts
6 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
kevin feige said beta ray bill was suppose to do a cameo in the movie but it got pulled.
Aug 31, 2017
182 posts
48 upvotes
Nemrod wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 9:54 am
Movie was okay. It was super corny with all the childish jokes, but the action scenes that it did have were awesome. Should have done away with that 'executioner' guy. He was absolutely useless and, if anything, took away from the overall movie.
I agree.

I also thought Cate Blanchett was misused here.

Also, holy biceps Chris H! At times it felt like I was watching a bodybuilding magazine lol
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5264 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
I enjoyed this film. It was refreshing compared to the previous Thor films. I do agree though the final fight sequence could have been longer and more dramatic.

My only question is, where is Lady Sif?
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1186 posts
273 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 12:39 pm

My guess actress Jaimie Alexander was way too busy with her leading TV role for the series "Blindspot". I'm sure the powers that be considered replacing her with another actress to portray Lady Sif, but it wouldn't have gone well with the fans. My 2 cents! LOL
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26146 posts
6046 upvotes
GTHA
chimaican wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 12:39 pm
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 1:14 pm
My guess actress Jaimie Alexander was way too busy with her leading TV role for the series "Blindspot". I'm sure the powers that be considered replacing her with another actress to portray Lady Sif, but it wouldn't have gone well with the fans. My 2 cents! LOL
Speaking to Yahoo Movies, actor Jaimie Alexander explained why her character was missing from the film, explaining how scheduling conflicts with the TV show Blindspot prevented her appearance.

“I was asked, but the timing of when they were going to shoot and when Blindspot was gonna shoot — it was pretty much the same time,” she told the publication.

from http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 25806.html
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5264 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
tk1000 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 1:22 pm
Speaking to Yahoo Movies, actor Jaimie Alexander explained why her character was missing from the film, explaining how scheduling conflicts with the TV show Blindspot prevented her appearance.

“I was asked, but the timing of when they were going to shoot and when Blindspot was gonna shoot — it was pretty much the same time,” she told the publication.

from http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... 25806.html
Shame they couldn't just mention her name in the film though. Loki could have said he banished her just as he did with Heimdall and everything would have been peachy. :D
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
10140 posts
699 upvotes
Mississauga
Sanyo wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 2:57 pm
Favorite thor movie ... it did get a bit much with the humor at times but overall worked well.
Agreed on all points. Funnier than the GotG movies too!
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1123 posts
93 upvotes
Nemrod wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 9:54 am
Movie was okay. It was super corny with all the childish jokes, but the action scenes that it did have were awesome. Should have done away with that 'executioner' guy. He was absolutely useless and, if anything, took away from the overall movie.
He was from the comics. I remember seeing him in some Thor comics but couldn't remember if he was a good guy or a baddie.
Scar sounds like a villain name, so there you go! :twisted:
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
TheRock2012 wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 7:31 pm
He was from the comics. I remember seeing him in some Thor comics but couldn't remember if he was a good guy or a baddie.
Scar sounds like a villain name, so there you go! :twisted:
His name is Skurge.

A bit too much on the comedy side for me, but at least it answered the question about the Infinity Gauntlet in the vault..
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
8777 posts
1521 upvotes
Somewhere
I liked it.

Looks like they took a few cues from GoTG and Deadpool (especially the first sequence with the point headed devil dude).
:confused:
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
4166 posts
1167 upvotes
Kingston, ON
chimaican wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 1:48 pm
Shame they couldn't just mention her name in the film though. Loki could have said he banished her just as he did with Heimdall and everything would have been peachy. :D
They mentioned her in the play scene (which was awesome, btw!), so that was their nod.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1123 posts
93 upvotes
Mike15 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 10:07 am
They mentioned her in the play scene (which was awesome, btw!), so that was their nod.
Who was Thor in the play scene?

I recognized Matt Damon as Loki right away with that mug of his. "I am Matt Daaaamon!"Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

But The actor playing Thor couldn't place his face.Confused Face
It might have been the beard.Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26146 posts
6046 upvotes
GTHA
TheRock2012 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:35 am
Chris Hemsworth's older brother Luke Hemsworth
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
4166 posts
1167 upvotes
Kingston, ON
TheRock2012 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 11:35 am

I recognized Matt Damon as Loki right away with that mug of his. "I am Matt Daaaamon!"Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

But The actor playing Thor couldn't place his face.Confused Face
It might have been the beard.Face With Tears Of Joy
Matt Damon was hilarious. I had to look up the Thor actor, and it's also a joke choice because it's Chris Hemsworth's older brother Luke. Sam Neill as Odin.