Shopping Discussion

For those who ordered from FS and BB Online, when should we expect delivery?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2006 4:17 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3080 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver
mlerner wrote:They must be working overtime with all those packages but my package is sitting in the Ottawa sorting facility so why didn't they deliver that today??
Same :( .
[Removed by the RFD Moderation Team]
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1952 posts
1 upvote
Ajax
mlerner wrote:They must be working overtime with all those packages but my package is sitting in the Ottawa sorting facility so why didn't they deliver that today??
Post Office does not do home delivery on weekends. Seeing that Jan 1st is Sunday, I am guessing that Monday is an off day for mail delivery as well. You won't see it until Tuesday delivery.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3080 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver
Iron Chef Ajax wrote:Post Office does not do home delivery on weekends. Seeing that Jan 1st is Sunday, I am guessing that Monday is an off day for mail delivery as well. You won't see it until Tuesday delivery.
Except in some areas people got their packages
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1362 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
Mine got "delivered" yesterday

Markham Ontario
Nov 19, 2004
585 posts
1 upvote
Anybody elses order not get past "Shipping details electronically submitted"? I know CP's tracking sucks, but it would be nice to know that it has actually gotten somewhere!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1819 posts
284 upvotes
GVR
Does anyone know if Canada Post Delivery has the Day off on Monday Jan 2,2006 ?

Happy New Year !
Nov 10, 2003
84 posts
6 upvotes
Johnny Powel wrote:Does anyone know if Canada Post Delivery has the Day off on Monday Jan 2,2006 ?

Happy New Year !
Yes they do.....wish I did! :lol:
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1819 posts
284 upvotes
GVR
Colp wrote:Yes they do.....wish I did! :lol:
You mean I have to wait until Tuesday for all my Boxing day Stuff :mad:
Nov 10, 2003
84 posts
6 upvotes
Johnny Powel wrote:You mean I have to wait until Tuesday for all my Boxing day Stuff :mad:
Yup...join the club! Funnily enough I got the last thing I ordered on Friday (ordered on 27th received on 30th), where the stuff ordered between 24 and 26th is waiting in CP warehouse for a delivery truck on Tuesday....hopefully! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2005
4142 posts
1 upvote
Colp wrote:Yes they do.....wish I did! :lol:
Lucky bastards. :lol:
Want some disappointment?
"That was easy!"

There are some things money can't buy, for the widest selection of these items, there is Stooples
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1382 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
Ordered Panasonic 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave (NNS605W) for $79.99 @BB Dec 25, 20.00 Toronto. Status: "Not Yet Shipable". > :(
Anybody received theirs yet? :confused:
Mar 17, 2004
481 posts
32 upvotes
Weird. I placed 2 orders on December 27th. This was very early like shortly after midnight.

Package #2 was delivered by Canada Post on Friday December 30th. I was thinking wtf? What the hell happened to package #1 which was ready to ship before package #2? I just assumed that I would get my first order on Tuesday Jan 3rd, but then....

Saturday December 31st, about 10am my doorbell rings and wakes me up. It's Canada Post with my first order. I was thinking wtf? Since when does CP deliver on Saturday? But then I became really happy when I realized that my items arrived. Woot.

Colp wrote:Yup...join the club! Funnily enough I got the last thing I ordered on Friday (ordered on 27th received on 30th), where the stuff ordered between 24 and 26th is waiting in CP warehouse for a delivery truck on Tuesday....hopefully! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
May 18, 2005
1435 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
Does Canada Post ship on Jan 2 and 3?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2005
4142 posts
1 upvote
Amuse wrote:Does Canada Post ship on Jan 2 and 3?
People here have been saying that they get Jan 2nd off.
"That was easy!"

There are some things money can't buy, for the widest selection of these items, there is Stooples
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3080 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver
I'd hate to have to go pick it up because I'm back at school on the 3rd. :mad:
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2005
4142 posts
1 upvote
cheeseshredder wrote:I'd hate to have to go pick it up because I'm back at school on the 3rd. :mad:
That's the reason I get a PO BOX. They can't say there wasn't anyone there to sign for it as my po box is offered by Canada Post and they have a reception to sign for my parcels! Yes they say we can't deliver to PO boxes all the time but I've never had trouble receiving parcels in it.
"That was easy!"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)