Thread got rejected, message deleted - all effort lost

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2018 3:17 am
[OP]
Oct 14, 2018
3 posts

Thread got rejected, message deleted - all effort lost

Hi there,

I got a message saying "Your thread has not been approved." by @Redmask with the message "Please use the existing ticket megathread, thank you."

This is all ok, but where did my effort go? I wrote quite a bit in the message and the message seems to be deleted?! All effort lost. I don't want to write that all over again.

This is a really big problem if this is how moderation works... I hope not.

Please help so that I can see the message and post it in a relevant group.

Thanks.
2 replies
Aug 20, 2009
6800 posts
1510 upvotes
Grimsby
Hello,

Generally speaking if someone put a lot of effort into an OP that got rejected I'll try to shoot them a PM with the text or approve the post then merge it where it should be. In case your I think I was just interrupted that day and didn't get to the second part for you. My apologies for the inconvenience, I know it's frustrating to have a post lost. I've sent you a PM with the post text so you can put it into the Ticket thread, hope that helps.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2018
3 posts
Redmask wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 7:05 am
Hello,

Generally speaking if someone put a lot of effort into an OP that got rejected I'll try to shoot them a PM with the text or approve the post then merge it where it should be. In case your I think I was just interrupted that day and didn't get to the second part for you. My apologies for the inconvenience, I know it's frustrating to have a post lost. I've sent you a PM with the post text so you can put it into the Ticket thread, hope that helps.
Thanks!