• Aug 4th, 2018 10:46 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 14, 2010
149 posts
36 upvotes

Tidal acct from "theBBC"

Hi.

Just wanted to see if others who purchsed a spot in the family tidal thread by thebbc are still active.

I had purchased a spot in jan 2018 and was supposed to be active until Oct 2019. The account expired on June 1.

Just wanted to see if others accts are ok....

Ive reached out to the OP via email...

Thanks
7 replies
Nov 25, 2017
3 posts
Hi, I also purchased a one year subscription from thebbc and it expired 2 weeks ago, about 9 months early. I’ve emailed the op last week and no response. I’ve taken it as a loss.
Sep 8, 2008
137 posts
15 upvotes
T.O
Sorry for your loss. If anyone wants to start a new group I’d be interested
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1496 posts
1038 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sorry for the folks who got nailed by the BBC.
Sep 26, 2008
26 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Seriously!? I prepaid for a while, this sucks. TheBBC, go find a real job f... Bum
May 1, 2015
464 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto, ON
it did feel weird when when he was aggressive in offering the group. man this makes me trust new users on rfd even less....
If you did not switch to the $60 10GB plan when everyone else did you are not a true RFD'er 😝
Running successful Spotify group buy since June 2018
Running successful Netflix group buy since Dec 2017
Jun 7, 2018
3 posts
i just wanted to say thanks as i saw his thread then saw he was banned, tried to find out why and glad i found this thread as i was about to send him an email. And btw i'm interested if anyone has a slot to offer
New but Old
Nov 10, 2006
3 posts
F* this. Just got an email saying I'd been removed from the Subscription this morning. Paid in April for 18 months...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)