Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tidal

Tidal Trial 6 month

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 12:03 pm
Tags:
Dec 15, 2017
449 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
MrsDoubtfire wrote: Link didn't work for me. Said this promo is no longer taking applications or something like that.
That sucks, was looking forward to using this service, would appreciate if anyone who has this 6 months account, but doesn't plan to use it, share access details by PM. Thank you in advance!
I love finding and sharing good deals!
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1380 upvotes
I thought for sure this was out of business by now.
Nov 24, 2018
147 posts
317 upvotes
I went through the registration steps, linked my PayPal.. In the app under subscription it says "TIDAL Intro", tapping on that loads a page that says I have no subscription.. Is this what it is supposed to show?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2692 posts
1742 upvotes
Home
StrikeLight wrote: I went through the registration steps, linked my PayPal.. In the app under subscription it says "TIDAL Intro", tapping on that loads a page that says I have no subscription.. Is this what it is supposed to show?
I get same.
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Dec 14, 2018
229 posts
143 upvotes
BC
Anyone looking to listen to free music with no ads should check out Radio Paradise. It just got a new website and web player that you can now pick different channels and different streaming quality, including FLAC. It used to be only one channel that played lots of great music with many songs that you would not hear on other stations. You now can pick from different channels, play from your favorite list and download to play when you do not have wifi or want to use data. This might not be for everyone and you can not play whole LP's of an artist, but give it try and you might really like it and the price is right!:-)
https://new.radioparadise.com/player
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
mjtree wrote: Anyone looking to listen to free music with no ads should check out Radio Paradise. It just got a new website and web player that you can now pick different channels and different streaming quality, including FLAC. It used to be only one channel that played lots of great music with many songs that you would not hear on other stations. You now can pick from different channels, play from your favorite list and download to play when you do not have wifi or want to use data. This might not be for everyone and you can not play whole LP's of an artist, but give it try and you might really like it and the price is right!:-)
https://new.radioparadise.com/player
RP is fantastic! I've been listening (and donating) for many years now.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
donlemon777 wrote: This is pretty good, I wonder how does it compare to Spotify
Spotify wins hands down on AI driven playlists, selection and overall ux.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5700 upvotes
Ottawa
The deal is dead , even few days ago , I signed up, I only get 1 month trial.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
mwahahaa wrote: This 2017 offer for 6 months free still worked last time I checked: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/tidal-6- ... g-2148249/

They must be in their death throes trying to boost membership numbers to draw in investors...
See the link to an old thread of mine above. I signed up a couple of months ago without issue. Give it a go for those of you interested in the 6 month promo. Remember to use an email address you've never given to Tidal.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1541 posts
385 upvotes
Hopefully this lasts long enough for when my YT music ends so i can just jump into this.
Jul 4, 2005
968 posts
180 upvotes
"Oops, an error occurred
Sorry, cannot start subscription - you are not allowed to signup to this campaign."
Jun 21, 2009
202 posts
201 upvotes
Midevilshadow wrote: "Oops, an error occurred
Sorry, cannot start subscription - you are not allowed to signup to this campaign."
yep, got the same error.
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
crane007 wrote: yep, got the same error.
Same here, tried multiple emails and paypal / creditcard.
most things haven't worked out
Jun 26, 2009
813 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
Midevilshadow wrote: "Oops, an error occurred
I got the same thing after I entered my credit card details.
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
I didn't get an error at all, it simply asked me to subscribe to one of their plans. And now they have my info!
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍