Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8143 posts
1305 upvotes
Alexyan351 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:56 am
i see guys wearing yoga pants in the gym
Men's yoga pants I hope.

My thing is floppyness - I hate clothes getting in the way of me working out. That's why I don't like track pants.
Apr 30, 2013
312 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Your sexual preference becomes questionable unless you are a woman wearing the tights.

Stop supporting the crazy progressive society.
Aug 15, 2015
160 posts
24 upvotes
Markham, ON
I saw this thread when it was first posted. I can't believe it's still on the first page.

Anyhow, the first time I saw tights with short was actually at a government office. A courier person was wearing that. After that, I followed suit and started wearing tights with shorts too!

Great way to cover up! Also provide better support for your body! Obviously, the tights make a difference. There's tights, good tights, better than good tights and yeah.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1437 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
LOL I come back to fashion after years and still always some interesting discussion.

Originally bought compressions for squating and with it bought super short shorts. Realized after biking the shorts sometime would rise over even boxer brief length so just wore compressions with them everytime. If you really want heavy compression on your squats get the nike hyperwarm ones. Those things make the normal ones feel sweatpants loose.
5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8143 posts
1305 upvotes
freeforall wrote:
Nov 20th, 2017 2:55 pm
Stop supporting the crazy progressive society.
I don't see anything crazy about it. For me it's about performance and practicality. Sure it's on trend right now but so what. Lots of things are. My friend had stretch jeans on the other day.. also new for men I would say.
Apr 30, 2013
312 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 6:10 pm
I don't see anything crazy about it. For me it's about performance and practicality. Sure it's on trend right now but so what. Lots of things are. My friend had stretch jeans on the other day.. also new for men I would say.
Think about the long run... little by little over a long period of time is a lot. There's a good piece by Joe Rogan with Jordan Peterson, have a watch.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2374 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
I've done this full-length compression leggings under shorts for years. I prefer the layer over my entire leg. It really wasn't a "thing" at the time...
I've stopped my daily running and workouts for some time now but when watching raptors this season and the number of players doing this, I'm thinking, this is now a trend.
Sure enough...walking around the community centre, and going back to the gym. its all over the place now.