Tim horton mailer coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2018 9:32 am
[OP]
Apr 8, 2006
780 posts
172 upvotes

Tim horton mailer coupon

I notice Tim Horton are sending out mailer coupon like MCD and other fast food chains now. They did it before but now the deals are more comparable to other fast food chain. Look like I can start going to Tim Horton again. Been going to MCD. Their business must not do too well. Check your mailbox.
37 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7707 posts
603 upvotes
I saw it and my husband thinks they were so good he forced me to walk to a nearby community mailbox hoping to score some thrown out coupons *rolleyes*

We found none.

I was like "this isn't the time when we lived in the condo and there was a recycling bin full of unwanted coupons!"
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11557 posts
1649 upvotes
Toronto
What good are coupons if the product is not any good?
I used to be a firm supporter of their coffee until I learned that the taste is too different from location to location. (or from day to day for that matter...)

I still like their bagel with cream cheese though, but their doughnuts are lacking in quality.
Even the Boston cream seems to have less filling. (before we even talk about in house vs flash freeze. lol)
[OP]
Apr 8, 2006
780 posts
172 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 8:44 am
I used to be a firm supporter of their coffee until I learned that the taste is too different from location to location. (or from day to day for that matter...)

I still like their bagel with cream cheese though, but their doughnuts are lacking in quality.
Even the Boston cream seems to have less filling. (before we even talk about in house vs flash freeze. lol)
I think their food is better than MCD but way too damn expensive without coupon lol.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11557 posts
1649 upvotes
Toronto
xpressmerchant wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 8:48 am
I think their food is better than MCD but way too damn expensive without coupon lol.
Okay, but I still don't recommend ordering anything with chicken strips.

Chicken Strips: Chicken, water, modified tapioca starch, salt, corn starch, sodium phosphate, dehydrated cooked chicken powder, dextrose, autolysed yeast extract, chicken fat, flavour,
spices, onion powder.

Page 18 in the meat section: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/pdf/Ing ... ry2015.pdf
Mar 14, 2006
410 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Tims were giving out free Latte coupons last month. They tasted awful. Thank goddess it was free!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8258 posts
1353 upvotes
I have never seen a sheet of Tim's coupons before - competition must be heating up!

Happy though - got a Tim's gift card for Christmas. :-)
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11557 posts
1649 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 4:36 pm
I have never seen a sheet of Tim's coupons before
Early last year they heavily promoted their dark roast with these (now expired) coupons.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
6747 posts
1095 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 9:42 am
Okay, but I still don't recommend ordering anything with chicken strips.

Chicken Strips: Chicken, water, modified tapioca starch, salt, corn starch, sodium phosphate, dehydrated cooked chicken powder, dextrose, autolysed yeast extract, chicken fat, flavour,
spices, onion powder.

Page 18 in the meat section: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/pdf/Ing ... ry2015.pdf
Glad you finally changed your tune (or got some tastebuds). This reminded me of this post a couple of years ago:

healthy-foods-tim-hortons-1810763/3/#p23596995
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1390 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 8:44 am

Majority of people don't buy food anymore for taste or health purposes. As long as it is cheap and convenient (which is a #1 priority for people on their breaks or before coming in to work), that's where they will go.

If that coffee is still tolerable despite the changes, they're still going there.
[OP]
Apr 8, 2006
780 posts
172 upvotes
johanscott wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 5:56 pm
Majority of people don't buy food anymore for taste or health purposes. As long as it is cheap and convenient (which is a #1 priority for people on their breaks or before coming in to work), that's where they will go.

If that coffee is still tolerable despite the changes, they're still going there.
That's because they can't afford it. If they can of course everyone will go for the healthy stuff.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2012
1390 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
xpressmerchant wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 7:21 pm
That's because they can't afford it. If they can of course everyone will go for the healthy stuff.
Well thats why the coupons are great even if the quality of food is bad. It was already cheap and now more people willl go there who normally wouldnt
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
11557 posts
1649 upvotes
Toronto
Smiley22 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 11:45 am
Tims were giving out free Latte coupons last month. They tasted awful. Thank goddess it was free!!
I still have one to use up before Jan. 8 Thanks for reminding me, and thank god the smaller print reads "or any other hot beverage".
(Not that a coffee is any better, but I'll gladly drink that for lack of a better free choice.)
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14318 posts
2606 upvotes
Toronto
So what are the new offers and coupons?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
2772 posts
188 upvotes
Donuts are gross and the coffee sucks . Withe the new treatment of employees I`m boycotting the swill .