Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

$1 for 10 Timbits With Purchase of Drink After 1 PM

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2017 2:05 pm
Dec 4, 2017
357 posts
526 upvotes
Yonge Street
Yes, sadly prices have gone up since the Brazilians bought them. Disappointed Face
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
Binden wrote: 20 pack was $1.99 less than ten years ago. They've doubled in price and are half the quality. Stopped buying them completely.
Ditto. I buy them from time to time. But with the price increases I'd rather just buy one donut.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes
Cashier at markham road and hwy 7 location didnt know how to imput this deal into the POS system so she charged me for 1 single timbit and gave me 10. Basically got 10 timbits for 29 cents
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
After 1PM: $2.19 for an espresso + 10 Timbits is a pretty good deal. A double espresso + 10 Timbits is $2.89.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
I don't understand how much quality/flavour folks are expecting from a TIMBIT.

Birthday cake timbits are good.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
TokkiAngelz wrote: It's $2.29 + tax here in Kingston (:

ALSO this 10pk timbit deal works with the mobile Tims app (discount is applied in the subtotal)! So you can get this deal AND a free coffee after 3 mobile orders too!
The next question then is:

Can you get $1 Timbits with that free coffee?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1878 posts
810 upvotes
Winnipeg
Said212 wrote: I don't understand how much quality/flavour folks are expecting from a TIMBIT.

Birthday cake timbits are good.
Yesterday I refused to take Birthday Cake one's and today I said go with the assorted and I loved Birthday Cake timbits.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Now the question is: Coffee is beverage or no?
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Did this today. App won't let you make more than one order at a time, so had to pick it up then place another order and get back in line. Finally got my free coffee from making three orders from the phone.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
I told Tim's years ago they needed to make Honey Cruller timbits and the occasional worker would agree. Not all my local Tim's have them now, but it's gotten me to buy more Tim's in last few months than previous decade combined.

Last time I went, there's a ton of plain timbits and I tell them they're dumb for making so many since they suck and one of the other workers said, "I know". The guy asks me assorted or pick them. He's looking right at me and I tell him 12 Cruller, 3 chocolate, and 5 sour cream. He turns away with the one rack of timbits, fills the box and I go home. Later, I open it, no cruller, 2 chocolate, 3 sour cream, 4 Apple, and THE REST PLAIN.

The only time I don't see them pulling them in front of me, this happens. This is the only time Tim's pissed me off so much. I definitely won't let this happen again, I was furious.

Plain? Really? You people ruin it for the rest of us. :p
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Nov 7, 2006
171 posts
220 upvotes
Timbo420 wrote: I told Tim's years ago they needed to make Honey Cruller timbits and the occasional worker would agree. Not all my local Tim's have them now, but it's gotten me to buy more Tim's in last few months than previous decade combined.

Last time I went, there's a ton of plain timbits and I tell them they're dumb for making so many since they suck and one of the other workers said, "I know". The guy asks me assorted or pick them. He's looking right at me and I tell him 12 Cruller, 3 chocolate, and 5 sour cream. He turns away with the one rack of timbits, fills the box and I go home. Later, I open it, no cruller, 2 chocolate, 3 sour cream, 4 Apple, and THE REST PLAIN.

The only time I don't see them pulling them in front of me, this happens. This is the only time Tim's pissed me off so much. I definitely won't let this happen again, I was furious.

Plain? Really? You people ruin it for the rest of us. :p
You called them dumb and expected something different to happen?..
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Timbo420 wrote: Last time I went, there's a ton of plain timbits and I tell them they're dumb for making so many since they suck and one of the other workers said, "I know". The guy asks me assorted or pick them. He's looking right at me and I tell him 12 Cruller, 3 chocolate, and 5 sour cream. He turns away with the one rack of timbits, fills the box and I go home. Later, I open it, no cruller, 2 chocolate, 3 sour cream, 4 Apple, and THE REST PLAIN.
LOL the guy trolled you, it's your own fault. Fast food workers probably don't get much enjoyment out of their jobs but you definitely provided the entertainment that day, for at least one guy. :lol:
Timbo420 wrote: The only time I don't see them pulling them in front of me, this happens. This is the only time Tim's pissed me off so much. I definitely won't let this happen again,
LOL.
Timbo420 wrote: I was furious.
Yep trolling level 10 achieved!

Humour aside, and ignoring how you set yourself up for this, seriously don't go to TH and you can avoid crap like this altogether.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
how do we combine this with an app purchase? Or this offer can only be had by purchasing at the cashier?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1206 posts
1392 upvotes
cool but truthfully 10 timbits ain't much...thought the lowest amount they even offered for sale was 20 lol
Aug 18, 2011
612 posts
1167 upvotes
Toronto
bucklemyshoe wrote: how do we combine this with an app purchase? Or this offer can only be had by purchasing at the cashier?
You can use the app to purchase this (the discount will be automatically added to your order). However there is only an "assorted" option for the Timbits, so you can't choose the flavors you want. Hope that helps!
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
I did a very simple order of 10 strawberry powdered timbits. Got home and opened container up and they were chocolate glazed ....and I always hated those chocolate glazed ones. Haha oh well at least they didnt screw up my coffee order.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1766 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
Cloudi wrote: You can use the app to purchase this (the discount will be automatically added to your order). However there is only an "assorted" option for the Timbits, so you can't choose the flavors you want. Hope that helps!
the app crashes everytime I try to build an order after choosing my local tim horton's location. How is this possible when I have the updated app?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)