Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] 99¢ sausage breakfast sandwich deal with drink purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 12:19 am
Sep 23, 2009
991 posts
511 upvotes
What an amazing deal! For just 99c you too can experience the esoteric sensation of rubbing exotic dry Sahara desert sand in your mouth. But that's not all! Explore the wonders of the acquired taste that rivals fresh vomits from an amalgamation of the purest garbage birthed from the deepest depth of the inferno. As a bonus, because Tim's is attentive to all allergies, they have kindly removed any trace of eggs or cheese for your convenience.

Truly a marvelous deal for this generation. Millennials will forever hail this as the epitome, the deal of deals. Better than anything a mere avocado toast can offer. I personally do not see any reason to go to any other fast food restaurant again, ever!
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Jan 8, 2009
658 posts
108 upvotes
Ontario
cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 6:32 pm
Keep in mind this is not a "sausage breakfast sandwich". That one has egg and cheese in it. This is a simpler version (along the lines of McD's "Sausage McMuffin" vs "Sausage 'n Egg McMuffin" I guess).
Yes and they will be trained to ask if you want egg or cheese so just say 99c deal to be clear. Another annoying thing is they never put the dates on the advertisements and then buy a bunch of radio ads that play on the last few days. Then you go in a day or two and its full price.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1450 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Should read like:

Get a Simplii Sausage Biscuit or English McMuffin for 99c each*
ahlong wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 5:58 pm
Oct 20, 2013
756 posts
195 upvotes
Chambly, QC
Do people really eat at Tim Hortons on purpose?
I mean like if you have no choice on a highway I get it, but otherwise?
I have discovered Tim Hortons 14 years ago ang the food is badder and badder every year.
It’s like eating a cardboard box now...
Even mac Donald is tastier...
May 30, 2017
65 posts
11 upvotes
taro-chan wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 6:38 pm
I perfer McDonalds these days. Cooked on sites, better coffee, coffee stickers and app coupons. Today, paid 2.10 for sausage egg mcmuffin and a L coffee...
How'd u get all that for 2.10$?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9247 posts
856 upvotes
arcty5 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:33 am
How'd u get all that for 2.10$?
Current promo is $1 for any sized coffee. Make a new account in the McD app and within 10 minutes, you will see a coupon for $1 big mac/mcchicken/mcmuffin. $2.10 after taxes for a mcmuffin + L coffee.
Mar 15, 2010
453 posts
568 upvotes
Toronto
God only knows where that piece of meat came from. I would have flocked back to Tims if the deal for 99 cents was a plain egg on an English muffin. Dont need that "meat"
Dec 8, 2008
821 posts
72 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Got one today! No need for coupons
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2374 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
Got my hardboiled egg and a kraft single in my pocket....good to go. Off to Tims!
Jun 7, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
This deal sucks. The breakfast sandwich you get is regularly sold for $1.49. You're only saving $0.50.
Jan 8, 2009
658 posts
108 upvotes
Ontario
Idlehands wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 11:03 pm
What an amazing deal! For just 99c you too can experience the esoteric sensation of rubbing exotic dry Sahara desert sand in your mouth. But that's not all! Explore the wonders of the acquired taste that rivals fresh vomits from an amalgamation of the purest garbage birthed from the deepest depth of the inferno. As a bonus, because Tim's is attentive to all allergies, they have kindly removed any trace of eggs or cheese for your convenience.

Truly a marvelous deal for this generation. Millennials will forever hail this as the epitome, the deal of deals. Better than anything a mere avocado toast can offer. I personally do not see any reason to go to any other fast food restaurant again, ever!
Drink purchase is compulsory with this deal to wash the taste away.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8140 posts
1303 upvotes
Deal is warm at best - no cheese is an issue. McDonalds has cheese on their Sausage McMuffin which makes it better.

$1 for a coffee at McDonalds + $1.79 for a Sausage McMuffin is about the same.
Aug 5, 2005
22 posts
5 upvotes
DragOnT wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 6:14 pm
McD's coffee deal ending in few days
Like when, Dec 10 ?
Sep 1, 2004
805 posts
165 upvotes
RobertRabbit wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 10:29 am
Do people really eat at Tim Hortons on purpose?
I mean like if you have no choice on a highway I get it, but otherwise?
I have discovered Tim Hortons 14 years ago ang the food is badder and badder every year.
It’s like eating a cardboard box now...
Even mac Donald is tastier...
Have to admit, I don't mind their chilli. It's not great but it's a guilty pleasure to me.

Everything else, yeah, it's road food and only if you have to.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)