[Tim Hortons] 99¢ sausage breakfast sandwich deal with drink purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 12:19 am
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
1429 posts
424 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I tried one of each. Biscuit with sausage was dry as heck. Sausage with English muffin was a tad better, but not so much. I would not order again even if it's 0.99.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3746 posts
338 upvotes
I am not sure what it is with these things but when I eat one I feel like I am having a heart attack. I generally can eat anything. Going to assume it’s the salt content but I had to stop. AnW seems to have one that does not kill me and they will add tomoatoe if you ask to it.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Sep 2, 2015
886 posts
561 upvotes
Toronto, ON
didn't find anywhere says this deal start from when
has anybody tried it out?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26883 posts
6385 upvotes
GTHA
$n00ker wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 6:18 pm
Like when, Dec 10 ?
Already answered in this thread, post # 21

Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1242 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Tried it today. Huge difference in terms of taste. It was literally just an english muffin and a sausage patty. It's cheap so you get what you pay for but I had no idea that without egg and cheese that the difference would be so stark.

Watch the price closely because this is such a new promo. The cashier helping me keyed it in as a combo and had to ask a supervisor how to key it in.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
1206 posts
239 upvotes
GTA
lorreilme wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 8:41 pm
didn't find anywhere says this deal start from when
has anybody tried it out?
Look at the post (3 above yours)
- - - - -
2 x Zoomer accounts
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
1206 posts
239 upvotes
GTA
hordosr wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 8:11 pm
so can i order 100 @99cents each with a coffee?
Look at post 18 by Max88 where he posted an image that would answer it
- - - - -
2 x Zoomer accounts
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
2878 posts
951 upvotes
Max_Dealing wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 8:28 pm
I am not sure what it is with these things but when I eat one I feel like I am having a heart attack. I generally can eat anything. Going to assume it’s the salt content but I had to stop. AnW seems to have one that does not kill me and they will add tomoatoe if you ask to it.
Extra charge for the tomato?
Nov 29, 2017
9 posts
Do people actually like these ? I tried them a couple years ago and they were pretty bad. Have they changed it since then?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3746 posts
338 upvotes
WL1980 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2017 11:15 pm
Extra charge for the tomato?
No charges for additions of condiments. Bacon and meat yeah but not that. Could have lettuce tomatoe pickle mustard at no cost.

I asked this my self the first time as I was kind of disappointed when they removed it. Ever since I ask and have never been charged nor refused.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Aug 15, 2004
10 posts
1 upvote
When will they stop making onion flavored eggs? Nasty.
Jul 16, 2016
59 posts
41 upvotes
SuPaFleXx wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 6:40 pm
I don't know if this is the official launch or something but I've been taking advantage of this deal for the past two weeks now in the downtown core and every time i order this on the mobile app i always end up getting the full on sausage breakfast sandwich, not this simple version. Don't know if the employees just don't care or they're instructed to do this.

medium coffee and a breakfast sandwich for under $3 is a pretty good deal in my books.
It happens to me as well.
Everywhere I placed the mobile order so far, I am getting the full sandwich.

And guess what... it works EVEN WITHOUT beverage purchase!
I ordered my most recent breakfast sandwich (yes, only the sausage breakfast sandwich) for 1.05 all in through mobile order and it worked.
And I got the full sandwich + the separate purchase entry towards free coffee.
Apr 9, 2010
429 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Solipsism1 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 11:13 am
This deal sucks. The breakfast sandwich you get is regularly sold for $1.49. You're only saving $0.50.
I though it was regularly $1.99? Either way, not a great deal since you have to get coffee. Coffee doesn't cost that much for them anyway.

I happen to like Tim Horton's biscuit though, but maybe I'm just weird. lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
8767 posts
611 upvotes
dogdayafter12 wrote: This is what they are putting out to compete with McDonald's $1 coffee. I wonder how much business is down? I haven't been to Tim's since the mcds promo has started.
Man got a breakfasts sandwich and Tim Horton is so sad. The sandwich was a piece of crap. I would rather spend $1.69 to get a real sausage mcmuffin from mcdonalds.

Even the hash brown at Tim Horton is disgusting.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)