Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Breakfast sandwiches 2 for $5. Feb 12, 2020 to Feb 29, 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2020 11:29 am
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge

[Tim Hortons] Breakfast sandwiches 2 for $5. Feb 12, 2020 to Feb 29, 2020

Saw the promotional tim horton wall posters for this deal at all TTC stations and RFD main page

2 for $5 tim horton breakfast sandwiches.
Choose from:
  • Bacon
  • Egg & Cheese
  • Sausage
doesn't look like the Tim's Beyond breakfast sandwiches are included in the deal.

Tim Hortons pulls Beyond Meat off the menu, saying customers seem to prefer real meat

https://globalnews.ca/news/4349415/tim- ... t-july-25/
96 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1766 posts
3653 upvotes
May be warm considering that the app has this for 1.99
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1764 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
I wonder if McDonalds will match this as they did previously?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2833 posts
2521 upvotes
Ontario
So my app doesn't show the $1.99 offer. Is it because I always buy breakfast sandwiches already so there's no use giving it to me?
If so that's not cool.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6946 posts
2694 upvotes
Seanne wrote: May be warm considering that the app has this for 1.99
May be warm depending what microwave setting they use on your food.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3344 posts
1679 upvotes
Lethbridge
Gross. These are the worst breakfast sandwiches around.
Feb 13, 2020
24 posts
42 upvotes
Oakville,ON
Thanks Op, i love these sandwiches
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6312 posts
3088 upvotes
Manitoba
Pauly Boy wrote: Gross. These are the worst breakfast sandwiches around.
I agree. A&W need to bring back cheese slices for their bacon n eggers
Dec 24, 2018
932 posts
1171 upvotes
Canada
I can’t believe that Tim Hortons is owned by a Brazilian company. I always went there not because it was good, but because it was Canadian...now I don’t have a reason to go there anymore
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6946 posts
2694 upvotes
Webhead wrote: No love for TH. Neutral Face
People are finally not following like sheep amymore and realizing how terrible TH is. Sales were down this past year for the first time despite opening new stores. They have a strong following so its going to take some time but eventually everyone will wake up and stop going there. Notice their new ads trying to focus on their quality? Theres a reason for that.
Aug 26, 2019
739 posts
1614 upvotes
$5 for 2 reheated pre-cooked powdered egg pucks? No thanks. I prefer to keep my bowels.

Last time I had these my guts were singing in all of my meetings...how embarrassing!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1613 posts
822 upvotes
toronto
thanks you just saved me a couple of bucks
baz5 wrote: May be warm depending what microwave setting they use on your food.
No advertising in avatars or sigs
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16698 posts
12474 upvotes
Markham
FlyingSausage wrote: I can’t believe that Tim Hortons is owned by a Brazilian company. I always went there not because it was good, but because it was Canadian...now I don’t have a reason to go there anymore
Which one you go then? Macdonalds? Wendy's? Lets face it, Americans know business better

But fundamentally here is what I think: those brands are owned by foreign companies, but their workers are local, you don't go, fine, but those companies just close it and open another one in say China, who lose? Canadian workers and potential tax to help build infrastructure to help Canadian

But +gross:)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2019
1104 posts
1244 upvotes
My favorite breakfast sandwich is the BLT Egg Bagel when I can get it for $3 (McD)
Ever notice they're often out of your favorite bagel? PLUS many times edge of Bagel is burnt..Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Feb 13, 2009
120 posts
48 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Haha I guess I’m disgusting, I still enjoy my farmers breakfast sandwich with sausage and bacon and a large French vanilla.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
No reason this deal should be downvoted. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to eat them. If you do, great.

Thanks OP, I'm not interested in them but thanks for sharing regardless.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)