Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Tim Hortons] Chicken Salad Sandwich $3.29

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2014 12:44 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 11, 2010
287 posts
652 upvotes

[Tim Hortons] Chicken Salad Sandwich $3.29

Sandwich is only $3.29
Combo is $5.29
18 replies
Nov 24, 2002
129 posts
23 upvotes
whats the regular price?
Dec 11, 2010
287 posts
652 upvotes
It's an amazing deal all of the other sandwiches by themselves are around $5 and up therefore it is likely that it should be around that.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1551 posts
331 upvotes
Vancouver
destroyer2000 wrote: Sandwich is only $3.29
Combo is $5.29
Isn't this Regular Price???
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2005
3030 posts
348 upvotes
regular price is regular
Toronto Illusionist and close-up Magician.
May 6, 2008
108 posts
57 upvotes
YYZ
Yup - regular price ... it even went up from a year ago.
its was flirting with 5 bux for years.
Dec 11, 2010
287 posts
652 upvotes
I posted it because it's a good deal and I never knew about it because it's not advertised. Usually I don't even look at the signs because I just get coffee normally so I thought it would benefit if people knew. After all it is 35% less expensive than their next cheapest sandwich.
Dec 10, 2003
416 posts
92 upvotes
It was irregular when flirting, but now it is regular and not flirting any more.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
JohnyBGood wrote: I heard that the chicken salad @Mandarin is made of left-over chicken from the buffet the day before.
too much information :(
chinese restaurants don't use cats either.
from what i hear, no sandwiches at Tim's are very good/worth the price, but i may try this, i love chicken salad, thanks OP.

* as an after thought, Sobey's deli have excellent chicken salad for making your own sandwiches. big chunks of rotisserie chicken, celery, and mayo, i find about $5-6 worth will make 4 sandwiches.
Aug 17, 2006
151 posts
65 upvotes
Haven't had Timmy's chicken salad lately, but a few years back they have this big chicken salad wrap with lettuce and tomato for around $4. It was really tasty and they packed in a lot of chunks of chicken. Maybe I'll try their sandwich, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1997 posts
545 upvotes
Markham
How is the sandwich?
townie22 wrote: chinese restaurants don't use cats either.
I never suggested that they did. Don't put words in my mouth. They have high volume and re-use their left-over meat...so I heard.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16186 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
This is not a hot deal, this is regular price deal. meh.
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
JohnyBGood wrote: How is the sandwich?

I never suggested that they did. Don't put words in my mouth. They have high volume and re-use their left-over meat...so I heard.
that wasn't a dig at you Johny, just a joke in general (the cat rumour used to be around here when i was a kid, i think its universal), my apologies if i offended you, didn't mean to. along the same vein, there is a lobster supper place here that, with the rolls people don't eat with their meal, bag them and resell them in their store across the street, friends daughter worked there.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2006
5351 posts
2459 upvotes
Is this what "Hot Deals" has come to? Posting the regular prices of regular sandwiches from regular shops?

Seriously?
Feb 5, 2007
424 posts
353 upvotes
Chicken salad WRAP (not the hot chicken wrap) is a good value as well. I think it was something like $1.50-ish and definitely not usually on the graphic menu.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)