Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

DoubleDouble Card Holders: Free Products every weekend (Card is DEAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 7:02 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: The coupon gives a max discount of $4.77 (total of cookie, roll and donut), since the jelly roll is $0.20 more than the cookie, i guess that's why it didn't go through.
How'd you find out about the max?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: I look at the discount amount when they are punching the order in the machine. Makes sense, as the donut is $1.59, cookie is $1.49 and jelly roll is $1.69.
In that case, 3 donuts for me!
Feb 23, 2011
205 posts
550 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
angel_wing0 wrote: The coupon gives a max discount of $4.77 (total of cookie, roll and donut), since the jelly roll is $0.20 more than the cookie, i guess that's why it didn't go through.
The screen only took off $3.38 as a discount and I had to pay a $1.65, regular price for the donut. It didn't take off $4.77 in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1073 posts
228 upvotes
Viome wrote: The screen only took off $3.38 as a discount and I had to pay a $1.65, regular price for the donut. It didn't take off $4.77 in total.
So confusing?? What are we suppose to get then?
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
Viome wrote: The screen only took off $3.38 as a discount and I had to pay a $1.65, regular price for the donut. It didn't take off $4.77 in total.
Have no idea, did you try ordering one of each to see if you can get the $4.77 off?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
angel_wing0 wrote: I look at the discount amount when they are punching the order in the machine. Makes sense, as the donut is $1.59, cookie is $1.49 and jelly roll is $1.69.
But then what if you order 3 jelly rolls? $5.07 should be the max no?
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Oct 4, 2013
141 posts
5 upvotes
Brampton
It has been very confusing. The cashier didn't listen to me and scan my code for one donut. She kept saying it needed to be scan three times. Of course after she did one, she couldn't scan any more. Sent me to another cashier for fixing the problem. The second cashier had to cancel the order and redo it. Anyway after 15 minutes or so, I could only get three donuts but no other ones. The free offer should be able to allow us scanning three times for three different items.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
They need to fix the way that these coupons work. Feels pretty awkward to repeatedly have coupons not work, both for myself and the cashier.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
The customer is supposed to be always right -- it is a Tim Hortons rule in their rulebook -- don't argue with the customer. Especially if the coupon cleanly says that all three items need to be in the same transaction and that you can reclaim for a mix of the three stated items.

The weekend coupon doesn't work on marshmallow white hot chocolate. Cashier didn't want to ring it in for this item despite me showing them the coupon clearly includes said item. Manager came by and scolded the employee telling them to scan it in for a hot chocolate that does work and then provide the requested hot chocolate.
Dec 18, 2006
437 posts
428 upvotes
My 3 holidays treat coupon didn’t work either. I tried with two donuts only and it didn’t work and cashier was only able to put one cookie through with the coupon. We tried with one donut only and it didn’t work either.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
angel_wing0 wrote: Last day for the 2018 treat, so not looking forward to the 10 timbits next month -_-*
Better than the hot chocolate of December,I don't know if I'm going out to pick it up tonight,even my kids not interested in hot chocolate.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
immortal_kssss wrote: Better than the hot chocolate of December,I don't know if I'm going out to pick it up tonight,even my kids not interested in hot chocolate.
Let's just say I agree to disagree, But if you are not going to use it, i can take it, i like the marshmallow white hot chocolate. And i will give you the timbits :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
angel_wing0 wrote: Let's just say I agree to disagree, But if you are not going to use it, i can take it, i like the marshmallow white hot chocolate. And i will give you the timbits :lol:
I'm really sorry,I just saw your post,if you are still able to use it PM plz.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
angel_wing0 wrote: Last day for the 2018 treat, so not looking forward to the 10 timbits next month -_-*
lol I forgot to use the coupon again this weekend, wanted to try the white hot chocolate marshmallow too
I forgot twice, the third I got a plain HC for wifey
I liked the normal HC marshmallow
oh well :P
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Apr 15, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
Scarborough
Some new products for 2019, send the coupons Tims! Definitely need to try the timbits and donut.
Images
  • upload.png
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8541 posts
2655 upvotes
Toronto
TomB55380 wrote: Some new products for 2019, send the coupons Tims! Definitely need to try the timbits and donut.
They might send the coupon but it will be ONE TIME only and NOT 4 weekends (saturday or sunday only).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)