Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

DoubleDouble Card Holders: Free Products every weekend (Card is DEAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 7:02 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
cgtlky wrote: From all previous promo, the e-mail was send out on the same time the product hit the store.
Sometimes it is 1-2 weeks after. I remember the poutine already showing up reviewed on YT before we received the coupon. Also the pumkin spiced iced capp coupon was sent at least 2 weeks after the product was available.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
turbov6 wrote: Just a heads up to everyone. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS with CIBC or Tim Hortons. If you do you will no longer receive the Tim Hortons email coupons and nobody seems to know how to fix it. I've been back and forth between CIBC and Tim Hortons over a dozen phone calls with no luck. And I have changed the email on both sides so it's matching again - CIBC and the Tim Hortons Tim Card account online profile associated with the CIBC Visa card.

Also of note Tim Hortons has outsourced their customer service to MarketForce as of Jan 1st and the new call center is a total disaster and completely unable to assist.

As soon as I use up the rest of my Tim Card balance I will be cancelling this CIBC Visa card.
Their previous call center was no better. I had an issue last year and was bouncing around useless call center folks for days and never got a resolution to the issue.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
Got another one of those switch to the Dividend Visa and get $40 cash back offers again. Not going to switch till they force me to.

I did notice that they don't suggest the Tim Hortons Visa on their credit card selector page....which means they are not actively promoting it... But I believe you can still find the page and still apply.
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
Shawguy wrote: Got another one of those switch to the Dividend Visa and get $40 cash back offers again. Not going to switch till they force me to.

I did notice that they don't suggest the Tim Hortons Visa on their credit card selector page....which means they are not actively promoting it... But I believe you can still find the page and still apply.
I thought it only showed up under the "other" cards, never openly promoted.

https://www.cibc.com/en/personal-bankin ... cards.html
Mar 23, 2004
47726 posts
13898 upvotes
Markham
Shawguy wrote: Got another one of those switch to the Dividend Visa and get $40 cash back offers again. Not going to switch till they force me to.
Same, made the correct choice in not accepting it the first and second time. Now CIBC trying to force it down our throats.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
angel_wing0 wrote: Same, made the correct choice in my accepting it the first time. Now CIBC trying to force it down our throats.
I'm hoping they get more persistent and offer even more.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2781 posts
2300 upvotes
Winnipeg
angel_wing0 wrote: For me, i'll probably not accept even if they offer more...i might give it a thought if it's $200.
Well eventually they might offer us $0 and just convert us or close the accounts. Lol
*Do you like someone's idea, post, or response? Why not consider giving them "thanks" and clicking the thumbs up to give them the credit they deserve.*
Apr 14, 2006
416 posts
278 upvotes
Don' know why they want people to switch when you can have both and keep both accounts running. I had the CIBC Dividend back when it was 1% before they neutered it to 0.5% Don't use it much nowadays but its sitting in a drawer at home along with the Tim Visa (which I set to autopay one bill a month for the freebies)
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
cal653 wrote: Don' know why they want people to switch when you can have both and keep both accounts running. I had the CIBC Dividend back when it was 1% before they neutered it to 0.5% Don't use it much nowadays but its sitting in a drawer at home along with the Tim Visa (which I set to autopay one bill a month for the freebies)
lol same!
They had to offer me $50+ before I applied for the Timmies visa, lets hope for double double ;) or more before I choose to switch or ditch it
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
turbov6 wrote: Just a heads up to everyone. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS with CIBC or Tim Hortons. If you do you will no longer receive the Tim Hortons email coupons and nobody seems to know how to fix it. I've been back and forth between CIBC and Tim Hortons over a dozen phone calls with no luck. And I have changed the email on both sides so it's matching again - CIBC and the Tim Hortons Tim Card account online profile associated with the CIBC Visa card.

Also of note Tim Hortons has outsourced their customer service to MarketForce as of Jan 1st and the new call center is a total disaster and completely unable to assist.

As soon as I use up the rest of my Tim Card balance I will be cancelling this CIBC Visa card.
Ditto. Just got the run-around, exactly as you said. Called the number on the Tim's page - no clue. Told to call another number - no clue. Each say to call the other - they are both sooooo incompetent (trying to be civil). Cancelling soon...
I can't afford to save that much!
Jan 2, 2018
459 posts
393 upvotes
G0DKING wrote: I didn't get a chance to use my timbits coupon, if anyone out west in AB/BC wants to use it asap PM me
Pretty sure it works in all provinces until AB/BC time, I have used my coupon after midnight on Sunday a couple times (in ON) and it worked no problem.
May 18, 2008
398 posts
834 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I just received this month's voucher................it cane be used for a coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or latte:

Coupon expires March 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
Coupon can be redeemed for one free medium Tea, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, or Latte. This coupon must be scanned at a participating Tim Hortons® restaurant in Canada
Jan 2, 2018
459 posts
393 upvotes
Mike S wrote: I just received this month's voucher................it cane be used for a coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or latte:

Coupon can be redeemed for one free medium Tea, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, or Latte. This coupon must be scanned at a participating Tim Hortons® restaurant in Canada
Weird they included lattes since next month is dedicated to them lol. Not complaining though! I love the iced caramel latte.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Mike S wrote: I just received this month's voucher................it cane be used for a coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or latte:

Can you get a large/extra large and pay the difference? Don't think I've ever ordered a medium before.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
seagull1987 wrote: Can you get a large/extra large and pay the difference? Don't think I've ever ordered a medium before.
I highly highly doubt it.

In the past, coupons frequently don't even work properly for what they're supposed to!
May 18, 2008
398 posts
834 upvotes
Richmond Hill
icekaibe wrote: Weird they included lattes since next month is dedicated to them lol. Not complaining though! I love the iced caramel latte.

Does anyone know if you get a Roll Up The Rim cup when you order a latte?...............or is it maybe just for tea/coffee?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)