Tim Hortons hiring pictures

Share:
21 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2005
4676 posts
48 upvotes
Local
looks like the employees have tons of time on their hands to put those stickers up and are in desperate search of new employees.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
I've seen hiring signs in many Tim Hortons, the one down the street from me actually has a big billboard saying they are hiring.

What is the point of this thread? :confused:

I should take a picture of the hiring billboard sign and post it here I guess.
Beans, beans, the magically fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal.
Nov 29, 2003
400 posts
FastFokker wrote:I've seen hiring signs in many Tim Hortons, the one down the street from me actually has a big billboard saying they are hiring.

What is the point of this thread? :confused:

I should take a picture of the hiring billboard sign and post it here I guess.
It is the definition of "Off Topic".
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
airblade90 wrote:It is the definition of "Off Topic".
Well then this is in the wrong forum, it should be in the Career Forum.
Beans, beans, the magically fruit. The more you eat, the more you toot. The more you toot, the better you feel. So eat your beans at every meal.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2004
1186 posts
12 upvotes
TTony wrote: Image
Scholarship.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2004
935 posts
31 upvotes
GTA
FastFokker wrote:Well then this is in the wrong forum, it should be in the Career Forum.
no
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
TTony wrote:no
If this isn't about getting a job at Timmys, what's it about? :confused:
[OP]
Dec 18, 2004
935 posts
31 upvotes
GTA
TTony wrote:I took the pictures in calgary , canmoreI thought interesting and wanted to share,what you think?
can you read this fokker
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
3061 posts
43 upvotes
The Alberta job market is booming and it's been difficult to fill even retail jobs .. hence the scholarships. Not a bad place to be living. No PST, mountains, a booming economy, etc. My friends brother cleared $267K last year as an i-banker in the oil & gas sector. If he was working in Toronto he imagines he would have made about $100K less.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2005
8840 posts
Vancouver
TTony wrote:can you read this fokker
Read it, still don't get it though.

Can you elaborate?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2005
3360 posts
34 upvotes
Ohboiya wrote:The Alberta job market is booming and it's been difficult to fill even retail jobs .. hence the scholarships. Not a bad place to be living. No PST, mountains, a booming economy, etc. My friends brother cleared $267K last year as an i-banker in the oil & gas sector. If he was working in Toronto he imagines he would have made about $100K less.
:eek: 267k impressive.. when i make that much, i'll quit rfd.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu:
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2799 posts
6 upvotes
theres a huge labour shortage in alberta for retail/restaurant staff... not surprising.
× < >