Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons: Purchase Any Beverage Receive A Bagel For Only 69 Cents Until May 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2011 7:46 am
Tags:
Nov 1, 2005
389 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto

[Tim Hortons] Tim Hortons: Purchase Any Beverage Receive A Bagel For Only 69 Cents Until May 8th

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/ ... immies.jpg[/IMG]

[Warm Deal]

Tim Hortons Canada is offering a great new deal for all bagel lovers! For a limited time, when you buy a fresh cup of our premium blend coffee or any beverage, you can get any one of our freshly baked bagels - toasted & buttered - for just 69¢*. Add cream cheese to any bagel for an additional charge.

*At participating restaurants in Canada for a limited time. One bagel per beverage purchased. Not valid with any other offer or on bulk beverage purchases. Promotion not applicable to combos.

This offer is 79¢ in Canmore; and 89¢ in Fort McMurray AB, Yukon and Northwest Territories.

What's your favourite kind of bagel?
30 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
how much extra for cream cheese?
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
If it was a FREE bagel then I see this being a good deal. Speaking of deals, MacDs have their any sized cold drinks @ $1 for the summer, and Timmy's have 30-40 cents off a bagel WHEN you buy any drink for about 2 weeks(also, didn't they just raised their prices)? >SIGH< :facepalm: Hope their NEXT promo will be better.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2005
3412 posts
361 upvotes
What's the regular price for a toasted and buttered bagel?
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
LoveRFD wrote: What's the regular price for a toasted and buttered bagel?

was 99 cents , $1.69 with cream cheese . That's priced with coffee of course
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2004
1038 posts
319 upvotes
London
How much do they pay you to drink the "coffee"? Yuck.

Thanks anyway OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1070 posts
164 upvotes
i wonder if the timmy's on campus will honor this though >.>
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12227 posts
157 upvotes
Holy crap. The only way this is hot is if the coffee is fresh.

A bagel can't cost them that much. Heck even a bag of bagels at the grocery store is about 6 for $2-3. I'd rather get coffee at McDonalds without a lame promo.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Jan 31, 2006
355 posts
20 upvotes
If only they had Montreal-style bagels!
Sep 21, 2009
873 posts
196 upvotes
I like their coffee go there all the time
but it's only at end of month you realize yuo are spending 100-200$ on timmys coffee when yuo buy wih credit card and then see your statement.. which is what I do.
I guess it's like this with many things today.. 1$ here and 1$ there.. and people never realize what it adds up to each month or year..

but that's not the reason I write.. I write cause I think their donuts and coffee we pay them $1-2 and it costs them 5 cents to make.. well.. the coffee at least..

nice profit mr horton! :)
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
bobo22 wrote: If only they had Montreal-style bagels!

Fairmount bagels .....in your dreams lol
Deal Addict
May 18, 2005
3412 posts
361 upvotes
stephroll wrote: was 99 cents , $1.69 with cream cheese . That's priced with coffee of course

So only saving 30 cents? That's not hot at all.
Apr 22, 2005
340 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
right after they jack prices that's hilarious. no thanks tim.
Sep 21, 2009
873 posts
196 upvotes
ya... no but really now.. what the hell is their total cost per coffee? its' just free water bit of electgricity to heat it up, spoon of sugar and spoon of coffee.. so what is their cost per cup, no matter the size.. 5 cents at most?

they sell for $1.5 average.. that's what.. 5000% profit or something like that

lol.. we had gold gold... then black gold (oil).. now we got black gold... coffee...

I'm opening up a timmys... come all to me so I may rip you off ouahahahah
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
kolok wrote: I'm opening up a timmys... come all to me so I may rip you off ouahahahah

FYI, I couple of things to consider:
1)Starting bit WAS like $500,000 CAD.
2)You don't get to choose your location(rumor said unless you pay extra? :lol :)
3)Everything you order, you order through head office(things aren't cheap ordering from HO).

HO is the winner when it comes to ripping ppl off! :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)