Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Tassimo Coffee T-Disc Thread (discussion & latest deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2022 9:36 pm

Poll: What is your favourite T-disc?

• Total votes: 796. You have voted on this poll.
Suchars Hot Chocolate

4%
Twinings Green Tea

2%
Twinnings Chai Tea Latte

14%
Nabob Espresso

6%
Maxwell House House Blend Coffee

7%
Nabob 100% Colombian

9%
Twinings Earl Grey Tea

3%
Nabob Breakfast Blend Large

8%
Nabob Cappuccino

17%
OTHER

30%
Jan 8, 2007
587 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
spooky wrote: Canadian Tire has the Bosch T12 Tassimo Machine for $119.99 (regular price) but this week you get 50X Bonus CT Money.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/bosch ... p.html#srp
Thanks. I might grab one for a spare, but I got a T47+ machine brand new off Kijijji for $40. It was a couple who just got married and was selling all the duplicate gifts they got. They were asking $100 and all I said was it was an older model and the husband said "Yeah? How's $40 then?" I jumped on it.

Also got two Garmin smart watches for $100. I made out like a bandit :)
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Kijji is a good place to buy one for a cheaper price if you don't mind a used one. I got a white coloured one that way. People get them for gifts and some don't use them when they find out they have to buy pods. Just make sure it has the cleaning disc with it.

The Staples stores here has a good selection of t-discs, and they price match too.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Walmart had put their Tassimo t-12 brewer on rollback price for 69.98
And this week thursday have quite a few Tassimo discs on sale for 5.88 price. I got Carte Noire signature blend and Americano at that price (the long espresso included too) and also Twinnings Earl Grey tea at the sale price.

Sale should go till next wed so good time to stock up. And they will give you a raincheck if they are out of stock.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
For those looking to get some of the Tassimo European t-discs, This e-bay seller I have bought from before has some at a bit cheaper prices. PLEASE NOTE......some of these might be past the expiry date, but if you don't mind that there are great interesting ones including Baileys Latte Smiling Face With Open Mouth which I have.

These ones I have tried and were all great. Jacobs Monarch, Jacobs Medille d' or, Baileys Latte, Suchards Chocolate, Oreo cookie Chocolate, Jacobs Cafe Crema, and Jacobs Choco Cappuccino, Costa Americano and Twinings Forest Fruits tea.

These are from and shipped from the UK, so will take longer to arrive. You are buying 5 packages, and quite a few of them have 16 in a package (80 discs total) Shipping for me shows at around 12.50 Canadian for the 5 packages which is not bad. The prices vary depending what you get Grand Mere being the cheapest. Some are barcoded for a smallereuropean cup amount, so I just use the + more button to fill your cup more or brew through the pod twice.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/5-PACKS-of-TASS ... wFVj9HkjfQ

I just received these Jacobs Choco Cappuccino yesterday. Past the expiry date ones, but it's power inside the t-discs so not a problem.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/5x-TASSIMO-JACO ... Swlv9aVdU2

Might not be the real cheap price deals we get, but the cheaper priced ones like grand mere come out to around 50 cents a disc which is not bad to get a variety we don't have in Canada.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
I just taked with Tassimo Canada. I asked them if we will be getting any new Tassimo discs.
They said they just got information, a lot the the t-discs you can't find now are coming back in november. He said the Cappuccinos, Lattes, and ones with the milk creamers.

Also found this info I didn't know about, which may help if you have a non working Tassimo brewer. Doesn't hurt to try it.

Tassimo resetting your brewer.

This one can be annoying but easy to fix if you know how! If you find that your machine goes straight from auto to standby without completing the brewing cycle, or you need to reset your machine for some other reason, follow the instructions below.

Unplug your coffee machine.
Prior to turning your coffee machine back on, push and hold the start button.
Turn on your machine and then release the start button.
Insert a T-disc and close lid.
Press the start button when your coffee machine goes to auto.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Staples has the Tassimo Carte Noire long espresso discs on sale for 4.97
It makes a 4 ounce drink, but I just brew through the disk twice to make a 8 ounce cup.
If your store doesn't have any, you can order them online and delivered to your store to pick up.

https://www.staples.ca/products/408755- ... sc-refills
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7440 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Flyerlover wrote: Giant Tiger has the Tassimo coffee pods on sale for 5.97 which is a good price.
Page 3 of the flyer
https://www.gianttiger.com/category/flyers/eflyer.do

And you can price match at Staples for Gevalia or Carte Noire and Mc Cafe
Could this be regional because I'm in Toronto and the flyer doesn't show any Tassimo coffee pods on Page 3...
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
If your Toronto flyer doesn't have it page 3 then it might be regional. If you can bring up the flyer that has it on your electronic device, you could maybe price match that way.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
More Tassimo coffee on sale for Black Friday.
Walmart in store and online, has the Carte Noire Signature blend, and Carte Noire Americano on for 6.97 which are ones that are usually not on sale. I got 5 boxes of the Signature blend.

And No Frills has Tassimo on for 4.97 price. The store here has PC ones, Maxwell House, and Nabob.
Feb 28, 2015
167 posts
139 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
For those of you that have a bianca amor liquidation store, our store here (saskatchewan) got a shipment of Tim Hortons Tassimo t-discs. The expiry date was Feb 22/2022 but the price is 4.99 for the regular (35 cents each) and 2.99 for the Tim Hortons Decaf t-discs (21 cents each) You can't beat that price. I am not sure if all their stores got them, but you could phone them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)