Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Tim Hortons] Tassimo Coffee T-Disc Thread (discussion & latest deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2017 11:46 pm

Poll: What is your favourite T-disc?

• Total votes: 775. You have voted on this poll.
Suchars Hot Chocolate

5%
Twinings Green Tea

2%
Twinnings Chai Tea Latte

14%
Nabob Espresso

6%
Maxwell House House Blend Coffee

7%
Nabob 100% Colombian

9%
Twinings Earl Grey Tea

3%
Nabob Breakfast Blend Large

8%
Nabob Cappuccino

17%
OTHER

30%
May 5, 2015
8 posts
North Vancouver, BC
Sears has them on sale for 30% off online. I did a price match at Bed Bath and Beyond today.
Mar 8, 2004
762 posts
48 upvotes
Staples has the discs on sale currently.
Nov 7, 2007
536 posts
323 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Thanks, just ordered Paradiso x5 and free shipping!
Jan 15, 2015
2 posts
Calgary, AB
I just got back from shopping and Superstore had the Vanilla Latte on sale for 7.98, that's a $5 discount on the package.

Also Costco in Clagary in the SE has T discs in a box the 28x NABOB Breakfast blend XL coffee and 56x NABOB 100% Columbian blend on for $38.xx.
Works out to about $0.40 a cup. Worth it.
Dec 8, 2014
1 posts
New Westminster, BC
why don't we ever get these kinda deals on the west coast? :mad:
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14175 posts
2533 upvotes
Toronto
Fortinos had Tassimo at $4.99 for three days last week Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I priced matched at Walmart and got the McCafe, Tim Hortons and Second Cup Paradiso.
Feb 28, 2015
62 posts
14 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Quite a few Tassimo discs on sale here. Still have some Gevalia peppermint mocha and pumpkin spice latte left London Drugs at 4.99 each. And the Co-op stores have all Tassimo on for 7.49 price. Not a bad price for Second Cup Moccaccino which is 12.98 regular price. And the Presidents Choice Great Canadian has been on sale a few time for 19.98 box of 56 discs.
Feb 28, 2015
62 posts
14 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
For those in Western Canada London Drugs has some Tassimo on sale. The Tim Hortons for 8.79 which is the cheapest I've seen it here. I picked up 1 package they had and got a raincheck for more.

http://www.londondrugs.com/tassimo-tim- ... o&start=14

And they have the Nabob Columbia value box (28 t discs) for only 9.99 which is good too.

http://www.londondrugs.com/tassimo-nabo ... o&start=16
Feb 28, 2015
62 posts
14 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Was at the Real Canadian Superstore tonight. Lots of Tassimo T-discs on sale for 5.98 price. Maxwell House, Nabob, PC, and also Tetley and Twinnings tea.

They didn't have any of Nabob Cafe Crema left and a couple others I wanted. I asked if they would be on sale tomorrow, but they did not know. It was not in the flyer so they can't give a raincheck. (a unadvertised sale) But they said phone tomorrow most likley they will be on sale and have more in stock.
Feb 28, 2015
62 posts
14 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
TASSIMO PROFESSIONAL T-Discs

Has anyone had any experience with the Professional Tassimo T-discs? I found and bought some Suchard Hot chocolate T discs on e-bay which are not in the stores here. They say the discs will not work with the home brewers, but only the Pro model ones. From the pics the Pro-65 model looks like the regular home Tassimo 65 model, and the t-discs look the same size (from pics I found) so it's only the barcode that would be different?

Anways what I am going to do and try is cut out the barcode from a regular t-disc and tape it over the barcode on the Pro t-discs, and probably that will work, and move it from 1 disc to another. I will post if that works when mine arrive.

Just check out the prices.

Suchard hot chocolate...........Was 32.00 CDN including the shipping for 80 t-discs. seller said it's old photo, and boxes have 16 in them. You can't get Cadburys when on sale for that price. The expire date Dec 2016 though, but should be good few months after that date.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tassimo-Professi ... Sw4GVYLheF

And this assortment variety also........around 119.00 and you get 480 t-discs which is about 24 cents a disc.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tassimo-Professi ... SwiONYM0i4

Might be a bit of a hassle taping over a barcode, but if that works so you can use them in your home model, you can't beat the price.