Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Tim Hortons] Tassimo Coffee T-Disc Thread (discussion & latest deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 1:43 am

Poll: What is your favourite T-disc?

• Total votes: 765. You have voted on this poll.
Suchars Hot Chocolate

5%
Twinings Green Tea

2%
Twinnings Chai Tea Latte

14%
Nabob Espresso

6%
Maxwell House House Blend Coffee

7%
Nabob 100% Colombian

9%
Twinings Earl Grey Tea

3%
Nabob Breakfast Blend Large

8%
Nabob Cappuccino

17%
OTHER

30%
Feb 28, 2015
49 posts
12 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Just an update........got the Tassimo Professional T-discs for the Suchards chocolate.

Cutting out the barcode from a regular chocolate disc, and taping it over the barcode of the professional disc works great, and brewed it. Just make sure for the chocolate and liquid discs, you use a barcode from a chocolate or liquid one. It pumps extra air near the end to get all the liquid out of the T-discs. Trying the barcode from a coffee disc, still left a bit of liquid left in the chocolate disc.

So with the barcode taping modification, you can use the Tassimo professional T-discs in the home brewers.
Feb 28, 2015
49 posts
12 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Ok I found a page of Tassimo barcodes. These will work with models T-12 ....T-20....T-45/46....and T-65 model. Not sure about other models.

You can use these barcodes overtop of the T-disc barcode (they also work for the professional t-discs so you can use them in home brewers)

Just save the page and print it off. The barcodes are bit bigger, so I used the 13cm x 18cm prints size when printing to size them down and they worked just fine. Cutting them just use a ruler, pizza cutter and bread board, and goes really quick. Tape it over the barcode with worded printing to the bottom of the barcode. Barcodes a little bit out of focus, but they work, so isn't a problem.

I've tried the regular coffee and french roast barcodes. Used on an espresso t-disc to make a regular size cup of coffee and worked great. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Images
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel