Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Tim Hortons] Tassimo Coffee T-Disc Thread (discussion & latest deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2017 11:40 am

Poll: What is your favourite T-disc?

• Total votes: 770. You have voted on this poll.
Suchars Hot Chocolate

5%
Twinings Green Tea

2%
Twinnings Chai Tea Latte

14%
Nabob Espresso

6%
Maxwell House House Blend Coffee

7%
Nabob 100% Colombian

9%
Twinings Earl Grey Tea

3%
Nabob Breakfast Blend Large

8%
Nabob Cappuccino

16%
OTHER

30%
Feb 28, 2015
53 posts
12 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Just an update........got the Tassimo Professional T-discs for the Suchards chocolate.

Cutting out the barcode from a regular chocolate disc, and taping it over the barcode of the professional disc works great, and brewed it. Just make sure for the chocolate and liquid discs, you use a barcode from a chocolate or liquid one. It pumps extra air near the end to get all the liquid out of the T-discs. Trying the barcode from a coffee disc, still left a bit of liquid left in the chocolate disc.

So with the barcode taping modification, you can use the Tassimo professional T-discs in the home brewers.
Feb 28, 2015
53 posts
12 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Ok I found a page of Tassimo barcodes. These will work with models T-12 ....T-20....T-45/46....and T-65 model. Not sure about other models.

You can use these barcodes overtop of the T-disc barcode (they also work for the professional t-discs so you can use them in home brewers)

Just save the page and print it off. The barcodes are bit bigger, so I used the 13cm x 18cm prints size when printing to size them down and they worked just fine. Cutting them just use a ruler, pizza cutter and bread board, and goes really quick. Tape it over the barcode with worded printing to the bottom of the barcode. Barcodes a little bit out of focus, but they work, so isn't a problem.

I've tried the regular coffee and french roast barcodes. Used on an espresso t-disc to make a regular size cup of coffee and worked great. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Images
Feb 28, 2015
53 posts
12 upvotes
Corman Park, SK
Sobeys have some Tassimo on sale starting today Friday 21 for only 4.99 as in the flyer.

Maxwell house, Tetley tea, Twinings tea. And if you buy 2 packages you get a free package of Sensations cookies. (2.99 value) The flyer says 8-16 count, and the Chai Tea is the 8 count, so you may have to show them that in the flyer as I did.

I got 2 packages Twinings Chai Tea, got the cookies. Used my 2.00 Tassimo coupon I had, and was only 7.99 total. Expire date on mine say July 2017