Feb 17th, 2019 3:25 pm
they are at 67th place in brand reputation
I bet they really care about that
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11025 posts
19488 upvotes
Scarborough
I finally saw a sign advertising this today but I didn't get a code on my receipt.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5273 posts
2859 upvotes
Toronto
Damn, trying to read these gave me a headache.... please use some punctuation the next time, and people will be more interested in finishing your statement
JasmineH82838 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 11:48 am
u know what i love tim hortons everyone is talking really bad about tim hortons but i actually love tim hortons it is pretty much the only coffee i drink unless i am downtown kitchener i drink willams but i drink tim Hortons coffee every day and i will support tim hortons with my life so ppl need to really back off with talking shit about them
JasmineH82838 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 11:53 am
and now u have to go out of ur way just to get to a burger king as of now there isnt any around in kitchener since they took it out of fairview mall where is there one at all in this city if u take a bus u have to go all the way to cambridge that is bulshit. That is why i love a&w and kfc and swiss chalet and wendys. So ya i think i made my point loud in clear anyone who has an objection or opinion pls tell me cus if u don't ppl back off tim hortons and screw burger king cuz there aint no more burger kings in kitchener waterloo area unless u go to cambridge
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18947 posts
1378 upvotes
Every single restaruant in the country has some kind of a "deal" if you waste your time filling out their stupid receipt surveys. Do we post hot deals for all of them? Why is this deal any better than the BK one or McDonald's one?
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Oct 17, 2009
545 posts
790 upvotes
brunes wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 1:53 pm
Every single restaruant in the country has some kind of a "deal" if you waste your time filling out their stupid receipt surveys. Do we post hot deals for all of them? Why is this deal any better than the BK one or McDonald's one?
It's much worse than most survey deals.
Oct 17, 2009
545 posts
790 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 11:11 am
I bet they really care about that
They should, it's an indicator of future growth. Young Canadians who don't remember the "good ol' days" of Tim Hortons when it was actually good are looking elsewhere. What a shame. Maybe a truly Canadian brand will rise up and take it's place? I'm hoping for Second Cup. They rank higher in the coffee rank, and are actually owned by Canadians (Cara Inc, which is Canadian owned) which is nice. I hope Second Cup's dip into the marijuana industry takes off, and they shove Tim Horton's into the trash where it belongs.
Oct 17, 2009
545 posts
790 upvotes
icekaibe wrote:
Feb 25th, 2019 10:16 am
Who the hell is making all these fake accounts and why aren't they better at disguising it
Some really bad Tim Horton's PR hack.
Jul 6, 2008
856 posts
197 upvotes
GTA
Coulby wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 9:15 pm
You can actually take a Starbucks cup out of the trash outside and ask for a complimentary roast refill in store. Always make sure you ask for a new cup though and you will likely be asked for your Starbucks card but just say you paid with cash on the original purchase if they swipe card and an issue presents itself.
or find any starbucks cup, go back to store and say your drink wasnt made right earlier in the day... ha.. thats a true RFD

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

AmandipD203