• Mar 23rd, 2011 2:40 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 31, 2009
64 posts
1 upvote

Time to Wait at Edmonton Passport Office

I'm taking my passport application into the Edmonton Passport office....does anyone know how busy they are...how much time should I allow to have my application look at? I have a dr's appointment in the afternoon and not sure how long the wait line will be at the passport office. Would 2 hours be enough?
3 replies
[OP]
Dec 31, 2009
64 posts
1 upvote
icangarden wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2011 2:30 pm
I'm taking my passport application into the Edmonton Passport office....does anyone know how busy they are...how much time should I allow to have my application look at? I have a dr's appointment in the afternoon and not sure how long the wait line will be at the passport office. Would 2 hours be enough?

Anyone been there lately?
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
10514 posts
1111 upvotes
Was there at the end of november last year. If you show up and line up before 8am, expect no more than a 15 minute wait in line, and 10-15 minutes to drop off your docs.

Show up after 9am thru 3pm and you wait in line for 30-60 minutes, and another 1-2 hours to see an agent.

I went at 8am, dropped off my stuff in under 20 minutes. Paid to pick up in under 2 weeks. Took an hour when I went back in the afternoon.
[OP]
Dec 31, 2009
64 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for the info....greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to get there as early as I can....have about a 2 hour commute so it'll be an early morning!
× < >