Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
2045 posts
193 upvotes
Guelph

Times not right come on

set my time zone to -5:00 eastern time, and toggled with dls time options, all times are showing an hour ahead.
7 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36997 posts
11419 upvotes
Ottawa
How important is the time that you post? I am pretty sure it means nothing if you gain or lose and hour or even know what time you post?
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
You need to find a deal on a watch son.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
2045 posts
193 upvotes
Guelph
Lol who are you kidding, I guess it wouldn't bother you at all if every clock and time you ever see again is an hour ahead here, 2 hours behind there. Different breeds here on rfd always someone who thinks their ignorant opinion matters.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36997 posts
11419 upvotes
Ottawa
dtm252535 wrote: Lol who are you kidding, I guess it wouldn't bother you at all if every clock and time you ever see again is an hour ahead here, 2 hours behind there. Different breeds here on rfd always someone who thinks their ignorant opinion matters.

If you are relying on an online forum to help you with the time....you really need help....
Way to insult the folks on the forums. You complain, what do you think folks should think? You get the response you deserve.
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
2045 posts
193 upvotes
Guelph
TomRFD wrote: DST on auto and manually set to off both show me the correct time. What is yours set to?
Gmt -5:00
Dst correction always on.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)