[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1008 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 43 (100% Positive)

Timeshare Rental - Best Value - Maui

I have a timeshare under the Sheraton/Westin ownership (now Marriott family). If you are looking for great accommodation at Westin Ka'anapali North/South, I could arrange a 7 night - 1 bedroom premium villa (non ocean view) for 60% of what Expedia.ca is charging (max 4 person occupancy). We could use escrow.com if it makes you more comfortable for an additional cost. Cost is based on availability - the earlier the notice the better chances to book . I can book up to 8 months ahead. Typically expedia.ca charges $899 a night with current currency exchange for April bookings. Will also discount using other tico Canadian travel searches for the same property.

https://www.vistana.com/destinations/th ... h/overview

I have rented my timeshare for the first time last year with a fellow RFDer and things went smoothly.

Suggested transaction:
1) you tell me the dates and I reserve the booking. I can send reservation booking email for proof.
2) EMT $100 and I will reserve under your name (this is timeshare booking fee - need details including name, address, contact info, # of people staying). Another email and confirmation is sent showing your name on confirmation. You can call to confirm booking with this reservation.
3) Pay for remainder either by depositing cheque into my bank or sending bank draft in the mail. Escrow.com can also be used at your cost.
4) Enjoy your accommodation.

Note - damages / additional use charges and resort fees are your responsibility.

Update: late may/June/july/ early august 2019 - little to no availability.

Thanks
Will
Last edited by jesterwilly2004 on Jan 20th, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1008 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 43 (100% Positive)
tradinghumble wrote:
Jan 19th, 2019 2:48 pm
How much per night ? 899-60%?
60% x expedia.ca price roughly. I have to pay in USD so it fluctuates and current conversion is high. Send me dates and I will give you a fair price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)