• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2018 11:40 am
Tags:
Banned
Mar 17, 2018
22 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
pfbmgd wrote: Mc Donalds gets my buiness during dollar coffe days . Plus collect the stickers and use the free coffe when event is over .
mcdonalds workers also get paid breaks, like normal buesinesses, so they treat their employees better, unlike tim hortons who cut paid breaks and employee benefits after minimum wage chagned from 11 to $14/hr. so i feel better by supporting a good company like mcdonalds over timhorons.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2087 posts
2433 upvotes
Ottawa
playnicee1 wrote: Mud water? You've tried actual mud water? EW! I've never tried mud water but I do know Tim Horton's coffee is better than you make it out to be.
They just need to learn how to maintain the same taste from location to location. That's all...
playnicee1 wrote: Quit making stuff up.
While you may be right about TH requiring immediate consuming to be good, it's still not a low quality bean. There is no such evidence regarding any acid or gut removal of any sort.
*. Their coffee sucks at all locations. That is the truth.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2008
1203 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
I only get their steep tea. Also, I don't know why I like their under toasted shitty bagel.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
aznblade wrote: I only get their steep tea. Also, I don't know why I like their under toasted shitty bagel.
I like their bagels, but I also order an everything bagel if it's available. I have not tried their plain bagel in a while.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21699 posts
17373 upvotes
Markham
playnicee1 wrote: I like their bagels, but I also order an everything bagel if it's available. I have not tried their plain bagel in a while.
The app has a 99 cent bagel with cream cheese promo running right now.... To 6/18.

I redeemed once already and it's still there on the app so perhaps it's not a one time use promo.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Becks wrote: And Canadian Tire is in the top 3 respected brands in Canada? Dunno how true to reality any of this is.
People don't even shop at Canadian tires. The poll is flawed and speaks to the blind nationalistic pride.

You can vote all you want it isn't going to save a company.

They must be selling drugs on the side. I don't see how they are in business after all these lackluster years. Anecdotally speaking of course because I never see anyone in there shopping
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Supercooled wrote: I don't see how they are in business after all these lackluster years. Anecdotally speaking of course because I never see anyone in there shopping
Canadian tire is making a killing off of seasonal items. Currently, the store is doing well selling gifts for father's day.

Sadly though, their auto department is making a killing convincing people suckers that car parts need to be replaced when they really only need a cleaning.

But back to Timmies, as I've said before, to take a bite out of Timmies, simply open up several competing coffee shop locations with a drive through. (and GOOD coffee)
It's the lack of a drive through that is preventing many people from selecting an alternative to Tim Horton's.

Therefore, McDonald's gets the leg up because they have a drive through and they are heavily competing with TH...
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)