Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TnT Supermarket

Aurora Grand Opening

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2018 11:48 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2798 posts
1134 upvotes

Aurora Grand Opening

Retailer:
TnT Supermarket
TnT Supermarket Grand Opening in Aurora

Some interesting deal

Live Lobster $6.99/Lb
Botan Calrose Rice $10.88

See attached for details

Address: 675 St John's Sideroad, Aurora, ON L4G 0N2
Images
  • new doc 2018-11-01 15.28.18_1.jpg
King of the farm
22 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2187 posts
509 upvotes
Wth there is a TNT in Aurora now? What about Centra?
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2077 posts
465 upvotes
North York
I tried to park at around 10:45am, but the lot was f'n full!

There was a 15-20 people line up outside in the rain too.
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Tried checking it out this morning around 10:30am and it was rammed. Line up to get in and a nightmare for parking.

On the flip side, so excited for T&T in Aurora!!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1764 posts
832 upvotes
asian wrote: Tried checking it out this morning around 10:30am and it was rammed. Line up to get in and a nightmare for parking.

On the flip side, so excited for T&T in Aurora!!
Was the lineup crazier than the people who line up for iPhones?
Aug 4, 2006
792 posts
377 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
cns187 wrote: Wth there is a TNT in Aurora now? What about Centra?
What about Centra ( @ St Andrews mall)?
Aug 4, 2006
792 posts
377 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
Surprising ... never thought there were a lot of Asians in Aurora. Must have driven up for the deals.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
2flags wrote: Surprising ... never thought there were a lot of Asians in Aurora. Must have driven up for the deals.
New parts of Aurora is all Asians. I used to live up there, any development east of Bayview is basically Asians majority.
Aug 4, 2006
792 posts
377 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
Anikiri wrote: New parts of Aurora is all Asians. I used to live up there, any development east of Bayview is basically Asians majority.
Interesting. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2002
2758 posts
1396 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: New parts of Aurora is all Asians. I used to live up there, any development east of Bayview is basically Asians majority.
Next best location to living in Richmond hill.
I know a couple of friends in Aurora. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them have family living in RH.
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
cns187 wrote: Wth there is a TNT in Aurora now? What about Centra?
There's a Centra at Bathurst and Orchid Heights ...
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
I’ve never lined up for an iPhone so no idea BUT when uncle tetsu first arrived in Toronto the lines are cray - imagine that Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Jan 15, 2007
307 posts
63 upvotes
Went today at 6:30ish, there were about 15-20 cars waiting for parking. Went to superstore instead and it was pretty empty.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
asian wrote: I’ve never lined up for an iPhone so no idea BUT when uncle tetsu first arrived in Toronto the lines are cray - imagine that Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
You should change your username Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
McLaren__F1 wrote: You should change your username Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
I’m asian, I ain’t rich like those asians to buy iPhones outrightFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Yay, I live walking distance from the new T&T. The parking lot was horrendous today (and kind of small for a T&T and accompanying strip mall). We didn't even try to check it out - will walk there tomorrow. Convenient fresh fish and low cost meat is back on the menu!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2798 posts
1134 upvotes
DiceMan wrote: Yay, I live walking distance from the new T&T. The parking lot was horrendous today (and kind of small for a T&T and accompanying strip mall). We didn't even try to check it out - will walk there tomorrow. Convenient fresh fish and low cost meat is back on the menu!
Fresh=Yes
Low cost=No

But I like the idea of fresh and convenience.
King of the farm
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2004
1258 posts
405 upvotes
GTA
Just drove by and the parking lot is fully parked front and back of TNT. I think I'll wait a week or two before trying to go check it out.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
2flags wrote: Surprising ... never thought there were a lot of Asians in Aurora. Must have driven up for the deals.
lots of automotive plants near aurora and new market. Lots of asians works in there.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12399 posts
4935 upvotes
Toronto
Good news for those who lives in North York Region, there aren't any big Asian grocery store in the North Side. However, I shop at T&T less and less, price is kindly high unless when there is something on special and some special is still higher price that other Asian groceries.

The green vegetable turns yellow once it pass 2-3 days in the fridge, where the vege we buy at FoodyMart and Winco can last a week.
I would call this a convenience over an hot deal. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015