[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2006
1229 posts
482 upvotes
Thunder Bay

TODAY ONLY VERY USEFUL Screen Capture Software $39 Retail

Deal Link:
ZD Soft Screen Recorder captures screen / webcam / audio very fast and compresses them into HD videos on the fly, just like a camcorder inside your screen. Anything displays on screen can be captured, such as web pages, streaming videos and game screens. It’s highly optimized for both desktop screen capture and game screen capture in order to deliver the best screen recording experience. You almost could not feel any system lag when recording.

!!! NB: Please use the email indicated in Readme to register the software. Otherwise the activation will fail.
/For IDIOTS who can not read don't come here and post about registration difficulties-
Read the Read Me File and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXPLICITLY!

Download here
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. -Al
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2650 posts
865 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
seems Facebook is required?

oh well... didn't really need it :-)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2006
1229 posts
482 upvotes
Thunder Bay
I don't use Facebook...I don't know why you think that...
Go to link I posted and click on Download Now on right hand side Winking Face
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity. -Al
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
2650 posts
865 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
GROSS wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 4:03 pm
I don't use Facebook...I don't know why you think that...
Go to link I posted and click on Download Now on right hand side Winking Face
It says to they would give you the download link after you've shared their posting on Facebook.

What I didn't read correctly was under that, that you could give them your email address and they'd email you the download link. Which I have done now and it works,

so, Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)