Expired Contests

[Once] Today's Draw We Pay Your Bills Facebook Contest (Apr 4/12 -- CAN / US)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2012 9:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1574 posts
14936 upvotes

Today's Draw We Pay Your Bills Facebook Contest (Apr 4/12 -- CAN / US)

Enter: http://www.facebook.com/todaysdraw?sk=a ... 9965198869

Rules: embedded (‘More Info’) I contacted them about how many draws there would be and the contest end date and got a snarky reply that the contest end date is posted on their FB page (April 4 at 8 pm) even they are promoting this as 'every week' and 'first draw'. :confused:

18+, Canada / US

To enter this Draw you must be a Today’s Draw subscriber using a valid email address and a member of the Today’s Draw's Facebook page. If you already ‘like’ them you are automatically entered.

1 Prize: Winner of this contest will have their bills paid by Today’s Draw up to a maximum of $500.00 CAD.

** NOTE:
You must check their FB Wall on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 8:00 PM and respond within 1 hour or they will pull another name.

** NOTE: Winner must submit their bill(s) to Today’s Draw via email, mail or in person at our office. Today’s Draw will then pay that bill(s) on the winner’s behalf. Can be credit card, phone, cable, hydro or whatever bill.
14 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20119 posts
356079 upvotes
Ottawa
still reserving judgement on todays draw. Ive won and seen lots of other winners I know but of those none have received their prize yet. Ill keep you updated when and if my prize arrives.
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18956 posts
1703 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Guru
Jul 13, 2008
13944 posts
792 upvotes
Markham/Hamilton
Good luck.
Aug 5, 2006
284 posts
138 upvotes
I'm not sure I feel comfortable with providing them with 'my bill' in order for them to pay it.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Timmie G wrote:
Mar 28th, 2012 8:12 pm
I'm not sure I feel comfortable with providing them with 'my bill' in order for them to pay it.

Agreed. Especially not a credit card.

Pass.

Good luck.

Cheers.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
× < >