Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TomTop

DJi Mavic Pro battery $82.99 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2017 11:58 am
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1110 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto

DJi Mavic Pro battery $82.99 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
$82.99
Expiry:
July 30, 2017
Retailer:
TomTop
This isn't for everyone, but if you have a mavic pro I think this is a hot price for the battery. Free shipping from china, don't know if it'll get dinged import tax but it's under $100 CAD and from my shopping experience customs usually let that go. i guess i'll find out when the battery arrives :P

it's $66.65 USD and i used google conversion to get $82.99 CAD. I paid with my amazon chase visa therefore no foreign exchange fees.

TomTop is an official online retailer as per DJi's website so you'll get full warranty. http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy#online

directly from DJi = $89 USD (import tax and shipping included) http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-inte ... ?vid=19381

amazon canada = $135.59 after tax https://www.amazon.ca/DJI-Mavic-Battery ... ro+battery

tomtop also have other dji stuff on sale so if you're in the market for a drone, take a look. however high chance of getting charged import tax since their cheapest drone is around $500 USD.
14 replies
Apr 12, 2017
155 posts
237 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Awesome deal! I'm trying to checkout but I keep getting webpage errors on payment: "We're sorry. An error occurred and we're on the case. Please try again later."
Hopefully this get's fixed soon :)

Edit: I couldn't get a direct Visa payment to work, however my Visa via PayPal worked fine! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1110 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
shadarap wrote: Awesome deal! I'm trying to checkout but I keep getting webpage errors on payment: "We're sorry. An error occurred and we're on the case. Please try again later."
Hopefully this get's fixed soon :)

Edit: I couldn't get a direct Visa payment to work, however my Visa via PayPal worked fine! Thanks OP!
i always check out with paypal unless it's from big well known retailers just in case!
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1717 posts
717 upvotes
Markham
Great deal given were paying $130 at retail price
Too bad I I'm not shopping for any new batteries any time soon...
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1110 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
lildevilx wrote: Great deal given were paying $130 at retail price
Too bad I I'm not shopping for any new batteries any time soon...
$111 cad if you buy direct from DJI just fyi !
Jul 26, 2014
14 posts
3 upvotes
Markham, ON
They don't even ship this to Canada.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
kit25 wrote: $111 cad if you buy direct from DJI just fyi !

I got all my batteries at Staples. You can stack their $10 off $100 email coupons and $10 off $100 coupon site coupons.

This is what I paid.
Merchandise Total: $119.00
Shipping: FREE
Coupon1 : -$10.00
Coupon2 : -$10.00
GST (or HST): $4.95
Total: $103.95
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1110 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
xtl1981 wrote: They don't even ship this to Canada.
.. huh? I bought mine from tomtop when I posted this.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1314 posts
399 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wonder if the magic is worth upgrading too, been using the DJI P3S for the last 3 months and still enjoying it but looking into maybe the spark vs. The mavic.
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1110 posts
175 upvotes
Toronto
xtl1981 wrote: They don't even ship this to Canada.
HenricoL941 wrote: This item can't be shipped to Canada ....
so in my shipping confirmation email, it shows that it's from the belgium post. i'm thinking they had stock perhaps in their european warehouse when i bought..and for some reason they ship to canada from there but not china?

if you really want the battery i would just send them an email and ask.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sixshot28 wrote: Wonder if the magic is worth upgrading too, been using the DJI P3S for the last 3 months and still enjoying it but looking into maybe the spark vs. The mavic.
Not even in the same league. MP is light years ahead of the P3S in every way. Spark is meant to be ultra portable and isn't as powerful as the MP, both have their own purpose.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3877 posts
1975 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
EP32k2 wrote: Not even in the same league. MP is light years ahead of the P3S in every way. Spark is meant to be ultra portable and isn't as powerful as the MP, both have their own purpose.
What's the best value for money? Looking for a mid-level drone that can still make somewhat professional looking videos? I got to play with a Mavic Pro but wasn't overly impressed with the video quality. Thinking of the Phantom 3 Standard or the Phantom 4/Pro but open to suggestions.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
djdestroyer wrote: What's the best value for money? Looking for a mid-level drone that can still make somewhat professional looking videos? I got to play with a Mavic Pro but wasn't overly impressed with the video quality. Thinking of the Phantom 3 Standard or the Phantom 4/Pro but open to suggestions.
If you weren't happy with the MP's video, forget the P3 as it is basically the same camera. You need to get the P4 pro and the video is much better, but you sacrifice portability.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1314 posts
399 upvotes
Winnipeg
I hear the new P4 advance is the drone a lot of people are looking for.
Affordability and quality and ease of use
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)