Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TomTop

HOT $12.75USD KKMOON Ultra Slim 3.0 inch 1080P HD Car Dash DVR

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2017 4:24 am
Jan 26, 2017
141 posts
124 upvotes
if your getting 18.99 go back to the homepage and look for the dashcam under lightning deals.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
Wow quite fast. I didn't pay for expedited shipping this time and it arrived today! 12 Calendar Day transit is quite good. Looks like they're bulk shipping them to Mississauga and then it's being reshipped by CanadaPost Expedited Parcel to the final destination.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5244 posts
3536 upvotes
Arrived too! Waiting on a memory card now...Didn't expect it to arrive within a month.

Seems alright so far for a under $20 item.
Dec 26, 2007
332 posts
416 upvotes
Montréal
Same here, arrived today, pretty fast. Looking forward to trying it. Seems quite all right for $17.69 Cad all in.
Thanks OP
Apr 30, 2014
188 posts
125 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Arrived yesterday. There is a protective sheet on the lense, but the display seems to have some scratches, no plastic covering there, anyone had similar issues? Waiting microSD card to fire-up the unit.
Dec 26, 2007
332 posts
416 upvotes
Montréal
northstarbd wrote: Arrived yesterday. There is a protective sheet on the lense, but the display seems to have some scratches, no plastic covering there, anyone had similar issues? Waiting microSD card to fire-up the unit.
Protection on screen and lens here.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
northstarbd wrote: Arrived yesterday. There is a protective sheet on the lense, but the display seems to have some scratches, no plastic covering there, anyone had similar issues? Waiting microSD card to fire-up the unit.
Protective film on screen and lense on mine
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
Mine is 'out for delivery - ordered March 8 (under the 10 day minimum!!), arrived in Richmond BC on Mar 15. I am in SW Ontario.
Dec 26, 2007
332 posts
416 upvotes
Montréal
Wizard1 wrote: Here's my review. This dashcam is actually pretty decent, especially for the price. Nights aren't the greatest but at least you can see what's happening

Thanks for the detailed review, nice job :)
Can this unit do loop recording or do you have to erase the content of the memory card once full?
Sep 5, 2007
475 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
The date on mine keeps resetting, anyone know a fix?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)