Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto - April 12. The Fate of the Furious preview @ Scotiabank. YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2017 12:02 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - April 12. The Fate of the Furious preview @ Scotiabank. YMMV

Expiry:
April 12, 2017
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime (except for SONY releases). Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

You can try and win tickets at links below
http://www.mrwillwong.com/thefateofthefurious/
http://advancescreenings.com/

Date: April 12, 2017
Time: 7:00 PM

Q - How do I contact the screening rep?

A - Just look for the person scanning tickets. Usually at a table with some movie signage/posters.
Last edited by sprung on Mar 7th, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
32 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
So many good early screenings but no GOFOBO Confused Face
WTB: TUBE of Bison and Antelope (Milk spot free)
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
4239 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
dOuble O wrote: So many good early screenings but no GOFOBO Confused Face
Thank god for that.
It's been impossible to get those Gofobo tickets...unless you have a bot or your camp threads 24/7.
I'll take my chances at draws.

Thanks for posting OP.
Jul 30, 2013
122 posts
163 upvotes
This movie is Universal. They don't use Gofobo. For #7, they did do an additional early fan screening across several cities before the regular advance screenings the week of where you got the passes online, but I don't think any were in Canada. Something to keep an eye out for though just in case they do and Toronto is included.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
jp1986 wrote: This movie is Universal. They don't use Gofobo. For #7, they did do an additional early fan screening across several cities before the regular advance screenings the week of where you got the passes online, but I don't think any were in Canada. Something to keep an eye out for though just in case they do and Toronto is included.
Good to know.

Thanks
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
This one I would really love to go. but how can I win the pass?
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Just saw they have passes available, downtown sold out, scored 2 tickets @ Scarborough town centre. After I got it, it shows sold out as well.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
frankwang1944 wrote: Just saw they have passes available, downtown sold out, scored 2 tickets @ Scarborough town centre. After I got it, it shows sold out as well.
The Toronto one was not at Scotiabank.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Seeing this movie twice. One on Wednesday (Hwy7 and 400) and Thursday (Etobicoke area).

By the way, I am looking to take a guest for the Thursday one. Got invites from both Pfaff and Toyota for each day. Thursday one may involve alcohol, as its a 19+ event.
Blanka
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2113 posts
79 upvotes
frankwang1944 wrote: Just saw they have passes available, downtown sold out, scored 2 tickets @ Scarborough town centre. After I got it, it shows sold out as well.
Where did you see the pass?
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
One contest, today Yorkdale 8 pm, 12th STC 8pm. But for today, I believe the contest already closed.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
^ full again lol

im confused there more than one screener for this movie tmr??? is there one at Scotiabank or not?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
I got invited to a Toyota VIP event on Thursday night in Etobicoke. Anyone wants to tag along? Thought I'd ask an RFD member.
Blanka
Jan 17, 2010
777 posts
283 upvotes
anyone ever have to show ID to go ... as it says on the invite from the universal screenings?