• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2017 3:38 pm
[OP]
Oct 5, 2007
146 posts
toronto

Toronto Asian|fob Hairsalon

hey ppl,

there might be other threads bout dis but does anyone know where is a good place to get a asian/fob cut? preferbly somewhere that is good and cheap. $10-25 ,, ng goi everyone XD :lol:

(started a new thread because price changes every yr, so a recent update would be good) :)
1682 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
www.hairavenue.ca

i went to their new location recently ...near scarborough town center.

they are ok... good hair cut.. go to their site they got pics of the styles they do.

my cut cost 22$... with 2 head washes.

and of course you can always go to pacific mall...they got enough fob salons.
Dec 25, 2006
783 posts
8 upvotes
any good ones in DT area? (C town or K town?)
[OP]
Oct 5, 2007
146 posts
toronto
UrbanPoet wrote:
Oct 7th, 2007 11:15 am
my house. I can cut you up a nice mullet.
thats too ugly on an asian person haha, its like getting a white guy hair braids :|

as for the hairsalons in pmall, i think they are decent | hairculture up in times square is better having to pay the same price and such. Any hidden gems in toronto (besides downtown because that is too far for me just to get a cut) that someone would recommend? :)
Oct 6, 2005
175 posts
9 upvotes
I'm also looking XD, any place in DT that people recommend?
Sep 21, 2007
91 posts
Vancouver
I went to Hair Story today, near Yonge and College. It's a Korean place. She was pretty quick and did a pretty good job.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2002
1447 posts
Toronto
oisy wrote:
Oct 7th, 2007 8:59 pm
I went to Hair Story today, near Yonge and College. It's a Korean place. She was pretty quick and did a pretty good job.
where exactly is this place? How much?? I've been looking for a good asian place around yonge/college.
Feb 4, 2006
997 posts
TO
PMall, Hair Element
On one of the corners facing Steeles.

Quite good, they're new.. basically the guys from Chin G.
May 25, 2006
513 posts
1 upvote
azlar2007 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2007 9:05 am
pmall
you are kidding :lol:

well i'm gonna have my hair cut in a salon today, i will let you know how it goes after i finished
Jul 31, 2004
134 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
501 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2007 3:13 am
www.hairavenue.ca

i went to their new location recently ...near scarborough town center.

they are ok... good hair cut.. go to their site they got pics of the styles they do.

my cut cost 22$... with 2 head washes.

and of course you can always go to pacific mall...they got enough fob salons.
Been thinking about trying this place out. Any stylist in particular you recommend or I should avoid? If it makes any difference i'm a guy..

Ive been to two salons at pmall and both times got pretty messed up cuts. I'm never going back there again.
[OP]
Oct 5, 2007
146 posts
toronto
bringit wrote:
Oct 8th, 2007 11:24 pm
Been thinking about trying this place out. Any stylist in particular you recommend or I should avoid? If it makes any difference i'm a guy..

Ive been to two salons at pmall and both times got pretty messed up cuts. I'm never going back there again.
yeah pmall isn't great for cuts, had them once and never going back
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
bringit wrote:
Oct 8th, 2007 11:24 pm
when i went...there were 3 people working, 2 girls and 1 guy they were all pretty young...i got this stylist her name was kristy she was nice...she specifically asked me how i wanted it cut etc....and she did a good job...im a guy too btw.. i guess avoid the guy there...he looked quite young to be a stylist...who knows maybe he's good...since that was my first time going there....can't really comment on all the stylist there... but im planning on going back to them for my next cut and asking for kristy :)