Fashion & Beauty

Toronto Asian|fob Hairsalon

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2022 9:07 am
Mar 30, 2013
440 posts
249 upvotes
Petawawa
Ok I am curious - what exactly is an asian/fob haircut? Like a bowl cut?
Banned
Jun 2, 2016
17 posts
2 upvotes
I went for a cut and colour to Maya Hair Salon. Liked it but not entirely what I was anticipating... It was a bit hard for me to communicate with my hair dresser--Sora. Wouldn't say she is the greatest.
I was all for the sombré look. I even showed a bunch of pictures just to make sure she understands what I want. The result is just not what I showed her. It's not bad tho. I'm happy with the price I paid and the service I got. More likely to try another place next time.
Sep 5, 2014
206 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Reviving this thread. Does anyone have any good recommendations for male haircuts which is between $20 and $30? Don't need wash.

Preferably in Markham and Richmond Hill but most good prices probably around Scarborough area which is ok too. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
kaimaibao wrote: Reviving this thread. Does anyone have any good recommendations for male haircuts which is between $20 and $30? Don't need wash.

Preferably in Markham and Richmond Hill but most good prices probably around Scarborough area which is ok too. Thanks!
What kinda cut are u looking to get? Post a pic. Pricey doesnt always means better
Sep 5, 2014
206 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
What kinda cut are u looking to get? Post a pic. Pricey doesnt always means better[/quote]

Nothing fancy maybe something like this
Images
  • Screenshot_20220426-090622_Chrome.jpg