Toronto Asian|fob Hairsalon

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2017 3:38 pm
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i'm still looking for a Cantonese-speaking place in Richmond Hill or surrounding areas. Ideally under $20 or be willing to go to high-mid $20s if worth it.

I'm a guy by the way.

Thanks!
Apr 19, 2010
1 posts
Anyone had their hair coloured (bayalage) by tetsuo/terry @kamiya? Let me know how it is. Thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2566 posts
353 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Does anybody know where Hiroki from Chura Hair Salon went? A different salon or the Vancouver Chura? The girl I spoke with on the phone didn't explain well except he was not there anymore... Thanks.
Dec 18, 2015
1 posts
Maple, ON
eldeejay wrote:
Dec 19th, 2015 7:20 pm
Does anybody know where Hiroki from Chura Hair Salon went? A different salon or the Vancouver Chura? The girl I spoke with on the phone didn't explain well except he was not there anymore... Thanks.
I am having the same question. Anyone know? I have hard time finding another hairstylist.
Jan 1, 2008
4 posts
Toronto
Last time when I went in Sept 2015, he said he will be relocating to Montreal in Oct...
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Anything good at Scarb nowadays? Previous posts regarding scarb is pretty old.

Looking for something around 20$ cut/wash
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1063 posts
151 upvotes
Seriously, nothing? Didn't realize Scarborough was so devoid of competence. LOL :D
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14252 posts
3446 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 12th, 2015 2:37 pm
Anyone know of any Asian salons in Oakville that would do a good job? I'm looking to spend $10 plus a modest tip.
due to lack of recommendations I've had to cut my hair at home, on my own.
Dec 4, 2013
5 posts
Toronto
forevergone wrote:
Aug 12th, 2015 6:04 pm
Is miyuki from Kamiya Hair Salon working again?
Miyuki has been on maternity leave for quite some time. I am feeling really frustrated, because I have tried a whole bunch of other stylists (including a couple of the men at Kamiya, Miyuki's salon), and none of them have been capable of giving me the exact cut I am used to receiving from Miyuki (even if I bring in photos)! :( I rang Kamiya a couple of weeks ago to see if they knew when she'd be returning, but they said they really had no idea...
Jan 2, 2009
5 posts
skizzy wrote:
Mar 26th, 2016 1:24 pm
Any reccomendations @ Maya ?
I'm wondering, too.

My regular stylist @ Maya used to be Andy. He was great! However, he no longer works there. :(
Banned
Jul 11, 2015
34 posts
Toronto, ON
What's a fob hairstyle? I told the hair stylist to cut my hair like that of the psycho chick on Gone Girl. 5/10 girls in Southeast Asian countries have this hairstyle. Or like that redhead chick on Jurassic World sans the bangs. Is that the fob hairstyle? I've had my hair butchered trying to achieve this hair and it's a difficult haircut. It takes skills and experience to perform it.
Banned
Jul 11, 2015
34 posts
Toronto, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Jan 26th, 2016 2:24 pm
due to lack of recommendations I've had to cut my hair at home, on my own.
So did you cut your hair like Naruto, since we're talkin about fob hair and judging by the tags on the thread?
Dec 5, 2010
481 posts
62 upvotes
sup folks.

I'm an aspiring barber with formal training from a master barber looking to gain more cutting experience!

I'm offering $10 cuts to all my rfd homies in the central toronto area. (bloor west)
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
epiksales wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2016 6:04 pm
sup folks.

I'm an aspiring barber with formal training from a master barber looking to gain more cutting experience!

I'm offering $10 cuts to all my rfd homies in the central toronto area. (bloor west)
highly interested! PM your location and other details! Thx!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)