Toronto
looking for a decent priced hair salon place near Leslie and Sheppard area

around $20 with wash and cut
Jul 12, 2015
193 posts
24 upvotes
eldeejay wrote:
Dec 19th, 2015 7:20 pm
Does anybody know where Hiroki from Chura Hair Salon went? A different salon or the Vancouver Chura? The girl I spoke with on the phone didn't explain well except he was not there anymore... Thanks.
He's opened up his own salon on Bay Street.

http://www.n15salon.com/
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i'm looking for a barber (NOT a fobby asian salon) in or around Richmond hill for under $20
If you like me, i will like you back, on this forum
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1265 posts
308 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Anything cheap and recommended in Brampton? I am Indian and just looking for a basic haircut.
Dec 29, 2012
3 posts
TORONTO
someone PLEASE help me find LE'ess hard popin styling hair wax, (korean), a hair dresser at spadina and dundas had it for $28, now they dont and ive been searching for over 6 months with no luck. the US sells it but doesnt ship to canada, im sure theres a place in toronto that should have it, please help !
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Arches wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2017 2:24 am
someone PLEASE help me find LE'ess hard popin styling hair wax, (korean), a hair dresser at spadina and dundas had it for $28, now they dont and ive been searching for over 6 months with no luck. the US sells it but doesnt ship to canada, im sure theres a place in toronto that should have it, please help !
i bought it off some guy here who frequents Korea. Got it for $30 for two. I also use Amby hairwax which IMO, is pretty similar (also water soluble). I'm pretty sure any asian hair supply place will sell them for around $10. I get mine from HK.
Sep 28, 2009
4 posts
toronto ontario mark…
Is there anyone in Toronto that can give me this haircut
Images
  • IMG_0687.PNG
Dec 29, 2012
3 posts
TORONTO
can you get more le ess from your friend?
and do you know any places in toronto that sell amby hex hairwax? ive never seen it nor heard of it.
Dec 29, 2012
3 posts
TORONTO
i also hope your amby wax isnt like gatsby pink, i hate gatsby, use to use it all the time until i found le less hard popin
Jan 26, 2008
686 posts
44 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone know where and who I can get a cut like this within the ballpark of $20?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Arches wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 7:32 pm
i also hope your amby wax isnt like gatsby pink, i hate gatsby, use to use it all the time until i found le less hard popin
What about Le Ess that appeals to you? I have both and they work and feel the same to me. I doubt I could since he isn't active on RFD. HIs profile suggests his last log on was the time he sold me the stuff but i'll try asking for you. Meet up was in downtown Eaton Centre.

Amby could be found at 'Hair Treasure' (an Asian hair supply store) or any hair supply store in Pmall.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
3573 posts
414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Arches wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 7:32 pm
PM'd you his contact