• Feb 22nd, 2019 2:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2004
1931 posts
210 upvotes
Ontario

Toronto Autoshow Freebies 2019

List all the Toronto autoshow freebies you've found here!
Last edited by Jabb on Feb 13th, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2004
1931 posts
210 upvotes
Ontario
Efficiency - the Vancouver show is a month away, so that should probably be its own thread.
Aug 24, 2006
195 posts
187 upvotes
Reusable bags from Allstate, Honda and RBC.
Portable battery pack from Petro Canada.
Jan 17, 2019
156 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
Where would I be able to get the portable battery pack? where is this booth in the autoshow, and are these freebies available everyday or just on specific days? This is my first time to the autoshow.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
Dec 2, 2013
127 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
Do they have the free Hot Wheels and free Ford Lego mini figures like they did last year? Asking for my son
Aug 24, 2006
195 posts
187 upvotes
kungfuemu wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 1:11 pm
Do they have the free Hot Wheels and free Ford Lego mini figures like they did last year? Asking for my son
No I didn’t see any of those this year.
Aug 24, 2006
195 posts
187 upvotes
thelordofminers8 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 12:06 pm
Where would I be able to get the portable battery pack? where is this booth in the autoshow, and are these freebies available everyday or just on specific days? This is my first time to the autoshow.
Two people roam around the show holding a tray with a Petro Canada flag on it. I saw them in the North building.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7426 posts
2492 upvotes
Toronto
Was told not much freebies this year
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Jan 17, 2019
156 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
I might not be able to go to the show this year, I actually haven't ever gone to the show, but if anybody has one of those power banks that they don't want for whatever reason, I was wondering if you could give one to me.
RFD is a h*ll of a drug
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18901 posts
18091 upvotes
Toronto
thelordofminers8 wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 6:20 pm
I might not be able to go to the show this year, I actually haven't ever gone to the show, but if anybody has one of those power banks that they don't want for whatever reason, I was wondering if you could give one to me.
@thelordofminers8
I didn't see them on Media Day but chances are the power banks are the same kind you can grab at Dollarama for a few bucks.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7426 posts
2492 upvotes
Toronto
I see Bmv bags ..but not sure if the are official giveaways bags or if you have to buy something to get one

I saw a lot of people carrying random reusable bags...can't always tell if they were from the show or not lol

Some guy and three kids had tons of bags in his big reusable bags..he went all in by coming to the show early Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Last edited by Pochacco on Feb 19th, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Apr 20, 2017
453 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
Just wondering any freebie provided by LEGO?
Jan 3, 2013
318 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
mikimoto wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 3:20 pm
Just wondering any freebie provided by LEGO?
No, did not see any. Although, ToysRUs/Lego gave a $10 coupon off $40 purchase, and some lego sets available for purchase are 20% off. Bugatti and a few others were excluded.

Only freebies were bags really...
Free bags that you can take from Honda (right behind the white civic), and Acura (on their service counter). I thought these were quite nice.
Sign up name/email/ph# with a rep to randomly receive a bag, pop socket, or toque from VW.