Sports & Recreation

The Toronto Blue Jays/MLB Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 5:57 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2009
2088 posts
658 upvotes
DHWestview wrote: You gotta wonder how many bad starts Schneider is willing to put up with before he sends him down to Buffalo
I doubt they will ever send him down. The same way Vladdy was never sent down last year. They are going to leave him there to figure things out.
If he keeps pitching like this into late May, I would guess he might go on the IL (blisters, oblique), so he can pitch rehab stints.
Nov 7, 2022
787 posts
1389 upvotes
DHWestview wrote: You gotta wonder how many bad starts Schneider is willing to put up with before he sends him down to Buffalo
rraj2k9 wrote: I doubt they will ever send him down. The same way Vladdy was never sent down last year. They are going to leave him there to figure things out.
If he keeps pitching like this into late May, I would guess he might go on the IL (blisters, oblique), so he can pitch rehab stints.
Berrios was signed as a major league free agent. Similar to Kikuchi, unless he volunteers, they CAN'T send him down. There aren't any options available for these players, the only alternative for these players are DFA/waivers.
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12348 posts
5403 upvotes
doomvilla wrote: Berrios was signed as a major league free agent. Similar to Kikuchi, unless he volunteers, they CAN'T send him down. There aren't any options available for these players, the only alternative for these players are DFA/waivers.
I think they're talking about Manoah
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
Trevor Bauer's first game in Japan, a rehab start in the minor.

Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2019
1893 posts
514 upvotes
Astros are currently 4-6 at home, and 7-9 overall.

Now is the time to play them
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
6254 posts
3216 upvotes
Abbottabad
Anthony bass - entitled pos. Send this loser down to triple a
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2007
5834 posts
1677 upvotes
Love the new additions to the Rogers Centre! I was disappointed in the poutine dog after the first bite but now I know why. They forgot the hash browns! I just took some fries from my kids and put some on the dog. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Apr 6, 2005
11683 posts
2908 upvotes
Toronto
iamskyhigh wrote: Anthony bass - entitled pos. Send this loser down to triple a
Luplow sent down and Lukes called back up...when will Atkins learn these are human beings not pawns...wish we still had Gosuke Katoh

Bass is livid on Twitter for United Airlines making her pergnant wife pick up her kids popcorn mess

Heat 43-0-0
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Give Bass a break. His two other kids are obviously adopted or his wife is in an open relationship.
He does not seem like someone that feels entitled.

Although the flight attendant would probably have no way of knowing his wife is pregnant.

iamskyhigh wrote: Anthony bass - entitled pos. Send this loser down to triple a
Ogata wrote: Luplow sent down and Lukes called back up...when will Atkins learn these are human beings not pawns...wish we still had Gosuke Katoh

Bass is livid on Twitter for United Airlines making her pergnant wife pick up her kids popcorn mess

Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12348 posts
5403 upvotes
XFactor11 wrote: Give Bass a break. His two other kids are obviously adopted or his wife is in an open relationship.
He does not seem like someone that feels entitled.

Although the flight attendant would probably have no way of knowing his wife is pregnant.
so apparently he's not on the flight - just his wife and 2 kids, still seems like a pretty stupid thing to tweet. The whole thing is just odd, she could have just apologized to the fight attendants and dealt with it right there
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2019
1893 posts
514 upvotes
I would have told the flight attendant to eff off.
There's a reason why airplane cleaning charges are included in the ticket you pay.

But I agree with Blex, stupid thing to tweet.
Not worth bringing out the internet trolls
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
Gausman is getting destroyed.

The book on him is to take the splitters (Gausman will throw them out of the strikezone 99% of the time) and swing freely at the fastballs.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19240 posts
17867 upvotes
GTA, ON
DHWestview wrote: I would have told the flight attendant to eff off.
There's a reason why airplane cleaning charges are included in the ticket you pay.

But I agree with Blex, stupid thing to tweet.
Not worth bringing out the internet trolls
Fak that. She should clean up for her own little shits. It's called being a parent, or better yet, parent and make her own 5yr old clean up. If my kids made that mess, I would be responsible to clean up, or make my kids do it. This is the case of an entitled person thinking it's someone else's responsibility. If she can't take responsibility then she shouldn't be a parent. As for Bass, he should stop being a drama queen.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2926 posts
1499 upvotes
The wife must have brought the popcorn on the flight to give to the kids to make a mess. I haven’t been on any flights where they gave out free popcorn has always been pretzels. Control your kids and clean up the mess.
Apr 29, 2007
984 posts
670 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How many more days till Jays ace Kikuchi pitches?

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (6 members and 0 guests)

DHWestview, rraj2k9, ShoNuff2, sherman51, FlukeSkywalker, NoFrillBill