• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 3:23 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4518 posts
495 upvotes
radeonboy wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 11:59 pm
Hindsight is 20/20 but Dodgers manager has some questionable pitching decision changes, did not agree with when he took them out.
Like what? Roberts stuck with Kershaw as long as possible, he started to get knocked around so he had no choice.
Edit: And I don't understand how they are pitching against Astros power hitters, I would be throwing slow and away against Altuve (possibly even walking him) and Springer.
because you pitch to your strength and not the other way around, sometimes the hitter wins
"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
Jun 2, 2017
27 posts
5 upvotes
radeonboy wrote:
Oct 29th, 2017 11:59 pm
Hindsight is 20/20 but Dodgers manager has some questionable pitching decision changes, did not agree with when he took them out.

Edit: And I don't understand how they are pitching against Astros power hitters, I would be throwing slow and away against Altuve (possibly even walking him) and Springer.
Agreed. Should have let Kershaw finish the inning. Have Maeda start the following and go 2 strong. Also, they keep throwing right down the plate.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
8997 posts
576 upvotes
Mississauga
CEOofPopeyes wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 12:23 am
Agreed. Should have let Kershaw finish the inning. Have Maeda start the following and go 2 strong. Also, they keep throwing right down the plate.
That's exactly what I thought lol. And I didn't know former Blue Jay Chris Woodward was the 3rd base coach, good seeing him!

Heck of a game, one of the most exciting, the whole series has been a treat!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5625 posts
754 upvotes
Mississauga
CEOofPopeyes wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 12:23 am
It is really easy to pick the lottery numbers the day after the draw. That's what is great about baseball we can all be big league managers.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
8997 posts
576 upvotes
Mississauga
antigua1999 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 12:37 am
It is really easy to pick the lottery numbers the day after the draw. That's what is great about baseball we can all be big league managers.
True lol, armchair managers FTW Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15654 posts
4410 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
These games are too mental. Can’t stay up until 4am when it’ll be like 21-21 so gotta go to bed now lol

Go Astros.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Sep 21, 2004
8836 posts
2380 upvotes
Calgary
I can't take this anymore. What a game/series.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
8997 posts
576 upvotes
Mississauga
No way what a finish, Jansen burned again by Bregman. Awesome game. Jansen looked exhausted giving a walk before getting to Bergman.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15654 posts
4410 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ridiculous game and ridiculous series so far
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2004
8997 posts
576 upvotes
Mississauga
antigua1999 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 1:43 am
I think the baseball gods are with Houston.
Those two last home games for LA might make the difference, extra crowd energy behind them. I think this goes down to the wire in Game 7. Every fan has gotten their money's worth this whole series.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
5625 posts
754 upvotes
Mississauga
radeonboy wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 1:48 am
Those two last home games for LA might make the difference, extra crowd energy behind them. I think this goes down to the wire in Game 7. Every fan has gotten their money's worth this whole series.
So far great series
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
4777 posts
914 upvotes
Mississauga
radeonboy wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 1:40 am
No way what a finish, Jansen burned again by Bregman. Awesome game. Jansen looked exhausted giving a walk before getting to Bergman.
Although, watching the highlight clip, Jansen made a great pitch to Bregman (down and away borderline on the corner of the zone), but it was an even better hit. He hit Jansen well last time, and confidence just makes you do great things.