Apr 18th, 2018 2:36 pm
I do not have a facebook account
search reddit for streams
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
6431 posts
1177 upvotes
FB exclusive stream, everyone settle down with the excitement

70K are watching this on the FB stream, that can't be good. MLB TV is going to get a long and nasty letter from me
________

"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
Dec 11, 2009
842 posts
74 upvotes
blexann wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 5:48 pm

70K are watching this on the FB stream, that can't be good. MLB TV is going to get a long and nasty letter from me
Was thinking the same. I can see what FB is trying to do and I hope MLB does not buy into it. The feed is OK if you are watching on a phone or even a laptop but is horrible when watching on a big screen TV, Pixelation and buffering is terrible.
Also hate it I can't come home turn on the TV and watch the game.
Jun 28, 2015
221 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jays keep rolling. Much better start than I though.

Also Hernandez is a monster.

Future looks bright. With him, vladdie jr and .. Christ, the other guy. Can't remember his name.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6484 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
LucifersGhost wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 6:36 pm
Jays keep rolling. Much better start than I though.

Also Hernandez is a monster.

Future looks bright. With him, vladdie jr and .. Christ, the other guy. Can't remember his name.
Bichette..on another note Lind signs with the Yankees...whats with ex Jay's going to the Yanks? Lyle Overbay Vernon Wells....

These broadcaster's mis pronouncing Vladdy's last name...
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4790 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
blexann wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 5:48 pm

agreed. Forces people to use up their bandwidth/data. Not everyone has unlimited internet
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
6431 posts
1177 upvotes
All live games streamed on any MLB.TV product and available through MLB.com At Bat are subject to local, regional or national blackouts. If a game is blacked out in an area or available exclusively via Facebook as described below, it is not available for live game viewing through MLB.TV. If you are an MLB.TV subscriber within an area subject to blackout, the applicable game will be available as an archived game approximately 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
________

"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
Jun 28, 2015
221 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ogata wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 6:44 pm
Bichette..on another note Lind signs with the Yankees...whats with ex Jay's going to the Yanks? Lyle Overbay Vernon Wells....

These broadcaster's mis pronouncing Vladdy's last name...
YES. Bichette. Ugh thank you.

Funny. Two seasons ago the farm was pretty light. It's looking good right now.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2006
3791 posts
1569 upvotes
Toronto
bobcat99 wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 10:22 am
It helps if you have played 12 of your 16 games against Miami, TB and Baltimore and one against a blistering Ohtani.
Come on. The Jays have played 4 of the bottom 5 teams in the standings, but nobody here is rationalizing their start. We could just as easily say that the Jays have been gifted a soft early schedule. Perhaps even softer than the Red Sox. But at the end of the day, the games have to be played and upsets do happen...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6484 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
pintobean wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 8:47 pm
Come on. The Jays have played 4 of the bottom 5 teams in the standings, but nobody here is rationalizing their start. We could just as easily say that the Jays have been gifted a soft early schedule. Perhaps even softer than the Red Sox. But at the end of the day, the games have to be played and upsets do happen...
Thats the hurdle we need to get through. We seem to have trouble in Oakland / TB / KC and can't get many wins when visiting
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
6431 posts
1177 upvotes
Hazel May asked Luke Maile yesterday if he was thinking about being pinch hit for when he was in the on-deck circle. He told her it wasn't a pinch hit situation so no he wasn't worried. So what happens today, Gibby uses him to PH for Gift and he comes through.

Atkins needs to show his magic and get rid of Martin.
________

Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6758 posts
1300 upvotes
Mississauga
tk1000 wrote:
Apr 18th, 2018 12:58 pm
Minor-league contract for @JoeyBats19...
I thought his pride would keep him out of baseball at least playing. I'm glad he came back lets hope he can rekindle some of his past glory. Thanks AA nobody else would reach out. Go Jays Go
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6758 posts
1300 upvotes
Mississauga
Great game today. What is with this Facebook is the only place to watch the game today? You would think with 10,000 channels Rogers would want to show every game. Go Jays Go