15948 posts
12532 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Eaton Centre visits with Santa spots available. $10. Nov 18-Dec 24

https://www.cfshops.com/toronto-eaton-c ... -2017.html

Visit with Santa

Start Date: Sat Nov 18, 2017
End Date: Sun Dec 24, 2017

Make your shopping trip a breeze and reserve a time for your little ones to take in the wonder of the jolliest man around. No long lines, no waiting for the moment of magic – simply choose a time that suits your family best and enjoy an extra special Santa experience, complete with a gift!

Hurry! Only a limited number of reservations are available.

Santa’s workshop will be located in Trinity Square Park.

Visits with Santa are $10. All proceeds will be donated to Eva's Initiatives and Autism Speaks Canada.

Questions? Just text (416) 639-0576.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
5 replies
Dec 22, 2016
45 posts
11 upvotes
lineups sounds scary. I prefer to go to some of the smaller malls when visiting santa since I don't think my kids would hold up during the wait.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2013
1311 posts
505 upvotes
OTTAWA
I thought you were scalping tickets when I read the headline.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5634 posts
361 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
$10 gets you a photo too?
--
Feb 4, 2017
151 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Its actually not that busy, I went on a monday afternoon and there was 6 parents there with their children. Its located in the square outside of the mall in a small cabin. The $10 gets you a 10 minute story time read by Santa, a small fluffy toy that looks like a furby and a picture. The picture is one that you take with your cell phone.

Worth the $10 bucks and not crowded. I went monday afternoon. no line up (but i pre-bought my ticket)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
8652 posts
800 upvotes
I was shocked how this was such a good deal. No lineups because it's reservations. You get plenty of time with Santa away from the noise of the mall and proceeds are for charity.