Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
15925 posts
12497 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Jan 10. 12 Strong preview @ Yonge/Dundas. YMMV

Expiry:
January 10, 2018
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime. Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

Q - How do I contact the screening rep?

A - Just look for the person scanning tickets. Usually at a table with some movie signage/posters.

Q - People actually just ask to get in for free? What? Is there something special with this specific theatre?

A - Yup, it works cause idea is to usually fill the cinema. Nothing special here, it happens at all locations doing preview screenings. Very rare to get turned away.

Theatre:

Cineplex Yonge/Dundas
1/10/2017

Time:

7PM
Last edited by sprung on Jan 3rd, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
4 replies
Dec 23, 2010
161 posts
92 upvotes
Ottawa
People actually just ask to get in for free? What? Is there something special with this specific theatre?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2671 posts
443 upvotes
Markham
Kovaelin wrote:
Jan 4th, 2018 9:28 am
People actually just ask to get in for free? What? Is there something special with this specific theatre?
Not really the theater...part of a film's production and release..contest. Initially overbook but people do not always show up, so the ticket handler 'might' pass the extra tickets out before the show starts

Film screening
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Film_screening
Dec 2, 2013
109 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Trade 12 strong for paddington 2

Pm me if interested
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
15925 posts
12497 upvotes
Toronto
Bump
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)